Lucian finds her

Cara

after I left I ran as far as I could. I don't know why but I felt like I needed to stop. as soon as I did and shifted back into human form pain suddenly hit. it was like I was shifting again.

'what the hell Zira I thought I already shifted.' I said scared of what is happening.

'do not worry my human it's just me and I am a werecat and my name is Nala.' a female voice said.

by the time I came to my senses I was standing there on all four paws covered in white fur. I walked over to a little creek to see myself. I was shocked.

'holy shit I'm a white lion.' I said to her.

'Yeah yeah fantastic can we move on now.' another female voice said.

'Hey Ginger just because your a witch does not mean that you need to act like one.' Zira sneered angrly. then I shifted again and my hair was black with green highlights in it. I searched me for a wand.

'you won't find one sweety just repeat after me. I call on the staff of hectate the goddess of witches and wizards head my call and come to me your humble servant Jasmine.' She said as I said the same. suddenly a staff appeared before me and I grabbed it.

'Hey shift now play later.' yet another female voice said in my head.

'Hey don't get your bats in a flutter.' zira said getting annoyed.

"Oh can it fuzzy we don't have much time left.' She said and I shifted again and this time my hair was white with red highlights. I opened my mouth and sure enough there were vampire fangs. 'my name is Kassy.'

'Hey wait wasn't she supposed to have an angel and demon as well?' Nala asked confused.

'Yes she is but not until she mates with all four of her mates.' Zira said then she stopped as if she realized she wasn't supposed to say that.

'wait hold on hit the brakes did you just say four mates?' I asked shocked.

before she could respond I heard snapping sounds from behind me. I didn't get a chance to say a word cause as soon as I turned around and saw this extremely sexy half naked man all of them said it at the same time.

'mate!'

then everything was black. well damn.

I woke up and I was in a hospital bed. now I will fully admit it was not my finest moment. I screamed and everyone came rushing in but I calmed down when I saw him. he told everyone to leave after they looked me over and he sat down right next.

He was tall handsome and he was very well built. I mean this guy looked like he was built by the gods.

"ok firstly yes I know about you and my other three mates and before we get ahead of ourselves here I will spend a week with each individual ok and if at the end of that week you gain my trust and then and only then will I let you mate and Mark me." I said looking into his gorgeous eyes. Before I could say anything more a woman busted into the room. just by looking at her you could tell she was a noble. I could tell my mate didn't like her cause his mood changed from happy to borderline furious.

"so this is where you have been. hanging around some rouge whore instead of with me. hell I wouldn't be suprised if her mother was the moon goddess and dumped her somewhere out of shame." she ranted and of course it hit a nerve.

"she didn't dump me out of shame." I growled a little.

"excus me how dare you speake!" She screamed and walked over to me and raised her hand to slap me. I looked at Lucian and slightly shook my head no and he stopped moving. I caught her hand in mid air. the look of shock on her face was priceless.