Slime Queen of Vol Havea

On the higher floors of Vol Havea, there exists a unique race of Slimes dedicated to one being. The creatures of the first, second, and third layers were completely eradicated by the Slimes. some were taken to their Queen to be devoured and stolen from.

On the Forth layer of Vol Havea, sits The Slime Queen, Slyvia.

"My life in another world couldn't be more comfortable~" says Slyvia

Slyvia gets up from her makeshift throne. being a Queen Slime has many benefits. Like unwavering loyalty from Slimes, you create and control. Slyvia revels in that.

"Life before this was sooooo boring. Having to model and act was such a pain." says Slyvia relieved.

"Although I miss bossing people around. . ."

". . . I do love messing with people, ruining their lives."

"Those times are gone now, now. . . I have actual power!"

Slyvia holds her hand Infront of her. glowing blue balls of energy dance around her fingers. She smiles as suddenly a huge burst of power flows into her, the cause being freshly devoured monsters from the lower levels.

Coming from the entrance, a singular Slime Knight approaches Slyvia. She extends her arm out to beckon the Knight's report.

"Do you have something to report, Vales?" Slyvia says to her Slime Knight.

"Yes, your majesty"

"Siren has figured out where our missing Worker Slimes went. . ." Vales says to his Queen.

"Has she now? " Slyvia says.

Moments later, Siren, Mind-Observer appears. holding a pink slime with a glowing pink core. her face was emotionless and stoic, a far-cry from the arrogant and mocking features of Slyvia.

 her face was emotionless and stoic, a far-cry from the arrogant and mocking features of Slyvia

"Siren. . . Vales tells me you figured out where my Slimes went. . ." Slyvia says to Siren.

"Yes, My Queen." says Siren in a monotonous tone.

Siren proceeds to pinch a small bit of the pink slime and extract a small amount of slime. She hands it to Slyvia. Slyvia receives it and eats it. A surge of memories and thoughts rush her mind as the pink slime dissipates in her translucent body. She now knows what happened to the missing Slimes.