The Terrible feeling of Reality

William wakes up from his sleep, feeling refreshed and full of energy. He stretches his body to loosen all those stiff joints and condition his body for today's unknown. In his mind he was contemplating what he just dreamt, his dream was of an angry blue-haired male or female? Whatever gender that slime was, it looked like Rimuru and looked fucking pissed like Bro had that purple aura flaring up and that somewhat intimidating mask.

He said something about killing an army and blah blah blah, not that important honestly. William steps back into the Radiolarian Lake, walking toward the massive Conflux in the middle. he sees the three main Vex frames standing next to each other, Siren, Amias, and Proto turn their heads toward him. Siren speaks first.

"Morning Master," Siren says politely, like a housemaid. Amias looks at William affectionately, her red digital eyes turning pink for a split second. William blinks in confusion for a split second, "What just happened with Amias's eyes there for a split second?" William thinks to himself. Proto adorably runs up to William and hugs him, Its frame hugging his hips Proto's eyes glow pink to signify its happiness and affection.

William comments on the adorableness of Proto, "Proto looks too adorable, too cute for this world!" William picks up Proto, it has been gradually growing

William comments on the adorableness of Proto, "Proto looks too adorable, too cute for this world!" William picks up Proto, it has been gradually growing. Its Vex armor forms more vex armor and grows thicker and stronger. Proto's eyes glow a brighter pink, after William has picked it up it hugs his chest. William feels the same feeling as earlier before Siren, the touch of someone or something that reciprocated his feelings of friendship.

"You're too cute Proto," William says cooing still holding up Proto to chest level. the ripples spread apart on the Lake's Radiolarian surface, starting from William's feet and ending at the edge of the Lake. "Master! Hug me too!!" Yells a small blue data nymph, The Oracle. The small blue body of the Oracle hugs the side of William's neck, her arms wrapping around them cheerfully and affectionately. Her eyes glowed pink as well.

"Oh wow, you look adorable as well!" William blurts out looking at the data nymph hugging the side of his neck. "Hehehe~ Master thinks I'm adorable~," The Oracle says, her hands covering her cheeks blushing. The Oracle floats in front of William's face, her face close to his, "I need a name, Master! I need you to name me!!" The Oracle yells, demanding William to name her. "Ah. . . so you want me to name you?" William asks The Oracle, "Yes! Yes! Please name me! I want my name to be from you and only you!!" The Oracle answers her voice filled with anticipation and excitement.

William still holding Proto, ponders and tries to devise a name for the little data nymph. "Hmm. . . how about Niamh?" William suggests, "Niamh. Niamh. . . Niamh! I like it, Master!!" says The Oracle now named Niamh, she claps her hands in glee and happiness. Niamh nuzzles William's face, her eyes glowing brighter. "Master, Let us commence our mission." Siren says, "Eh? What! What Mission!?" William questions, troubled about what they're talking about.

" Siren says, "Eh? What! What Mission!?" William questions, troubled about what they're talking about