Vex Network established!

"LOOK AMIAS!!!" I say to Amias.

There were multiple Confluxes connected to each other, it looked like a massive digital white tree. The tree that is The Central Conflux acts as a data bank. It stores data and knowledge that I have collected through the majority of my time here.

Which means. . . first steps into developing a Vex Network! I could already see the tiny cubes of blue appearing on top of the Conflux. Amias is seen manipulating the Conflux, manipulating the physical-data-made tree to make it have the ability to calculate and predict subject matter related to the present Data within it. A form of Vex AI if you will. The data being the slimes, and how they work.

I keep forgetting we still have one more slime left. . .

I cooooouuuuuulllldddd kill it. . . but that would leave a bad taste in my mouth, so I'll just set it free somewhere. I've already got what I wanted out of them, Data, new Vex frame, and some viable insight on Mana. so, I got no use for that one.

Damn. . . I sound like a villain.

I release the slime at the edge of the lake. once it was free the slime turned pink.

"Uh. . . was the slime supposed to turn pink?" I say to myself confused.

I gestured the now pink slime that it could leave and go where it came from. But it did not go anywhere. it stayed in the exact place where I set it free, its little glowing pink eyes staring right at me. To say I was unnerved was putting it lightly, it looked like it was observing me.

Proto and Amias finish on whatever they were doing prior to come see what I was doing. Proto was confused that the slime didn't flee immediately, considering that I kind of murdered and converted its 'friends'. Amias being the affectionate one floats near the slime and spins around it, Amias used to be the slime's friends.

The pink slime forms a little pudgy arm and starts to trace something on the ground. it says. . .

"I see you. . ." I say reading the slime's writing.

Proto, Amias and I sweat drop at this revelation. . .

"I. . . uh. . . What are you. . .?" I say to the pink slime.

The pink slime started to bubble and expand. The color turned from pink back to blue.

Proto, Amias and I back away from the slime. The slime extended and morphed into a humanoid form. The figure had bright pink eyes and what looks to be two crown like accessories orbiting its head. While this is happening, I am completely confused. What even is happening?

The figure finishes forming. It was a Slime woman. I should've have expected this. . .

"Greetings mysterious human. . ." The figure says with a monotonous tone.

"uh. . . H-Hi?" I say back.

"Excuse me but who are you? and how did you come out of a slime?" I question.

"It's trivial to ask irrelevant questions." The figure says.

"Popping out from a small slime seems pretty relevant to me. . ." I say, deadpanning.

"My name is Siren, Mind-Observer. My job is to oversee all the slimes created by Slyvia, The Slime Queen." Siren proclaims in a monotonous tone.

"Uh. . . ok, my name is William Smith, I'm a Vex collective." I say introducing myself to the expressionless Siren.

"A Vex collective?" Siren questions.

"Well. . ." I speak.

"I would like to go into that, but you know. . . we barely met, and you are kind of suspect." I say to Siren.

"I don't see how coming out of a slime seems suspicious. . ." Siren says.

Amias, Proto, and I deadpan at Siren.

"Bruh. . ."

"Anyways human, you interest me. I came to see if you share my interest of learning the world." Siren says to me.

"Share your interest of learning the world?" I say confused.

"Being a Scientist." Siren says.

"Oh. . . I guess yeah, I love finding things out and exploring. I mean I did used to attend class for physics and science anyways, what's this have to do with me?" I say to Siren.

"I was interested on the way you experimented on the queen's slimes." Siren says.

my face paled.

"W-What do you mean 'Queen's Slimes'??!!!" I say shocked.

"Those slimes you experimented on were created by the queen. She already knows you're here." Siren says.

"God damn it. . . two days in and I've already attracted trouble." I say dejectedly. 

"So. . . are you here to kill me? or capture me to bring to your queen?" I say to Siren, ready to fight back.

Siren chuckles, the only real emotion she conveys. I brace myself for a fight if needed.

"Don't worry human. . . I may be Queen born, but I have no real loyalty to the queen. Besides you are too interesting to give away." Siren says with a smile.

"Can't have someone with the same interest as mine to go away, can we?" Siren says.

"I guess not. . ." I speak.

Siren tilts her head to see the Radiolarian Lake behind me. Her glowing pink eyes sparkle at it, her mind races with all the possibilities that liquid have. She has experimented with it in her makeshift lab back up on the second layer. Finding out that this liquid could covert matter to other materials or itself. She even experimented on her own Foot solider slimes. It was truly fascinating to her. Then she had an idea. . . Since she was a slime created by the queen, she was at the mercy of Queen Slyvia, but if she were to willingly transform into something else then she would be free from her.

"Say. . . when you said you were a 'Vex Collective' what did you mean by that?" Siren says.

"I'm not really human per say, this white glowing liquid you see here is my consciousness." I answer to her.

"What would happen if I were to jump in there?" Siren says ominously.

"You would convert or transform into a Vex. . . . don't tell me y-you're going to. . ." I say realizing what she is going to do.

"Would I keep my consciousness if I were to dive in there?" Siren questions, standing on the edge of the lake.

"It's a 50/50 chance. . ." I say to Siren.

"Good enough odds, with this I'll be free to do whatever I want." Siren says before jumping.

Siren jumps into the lake, the moment she makes contact with it. Her body starts to wriggle and squirm in pain. all her senses were overwhelmed with pain as her body and essence starts to convert into Vex. But oddly her mind wasn't being affected. It's like William is accepting her or her mind is resisting the conversion she couldn't make out what is making her mind stay intact. although she does not know, she knew she made it.

And then everything went blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank.