𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

It was after t-20 match and all the players are present in the dressing room, as usual, being chaotic. 

" YOU ALL STOPP!" Rohit practically screamed when Shubman , Ishan and Virat literally jumped on him . They all laughed out loud. 

Then Ishan being Ishan, went to annoy other members, he cannot sit still anyway. From stealing Hardik's ear buds to splashing water on Kuldeep, all the crimes are done by him .

After being scolded by Rohit for the 5th time he stopped and went to sit with shubman to joke around. He knows, shubman would always listen to his meaningless talks, always.

After awhile, one tall guy entered the dressing room , Ishan was too quick to notice him. 

"Markande!!" Ishan ran and jumped on Mayank who smiled widely and hugged him back.

On the other side someone wasn't really impressed by that certain man's presence.

Gill scrunched his nose and looked away.

There he came to steal his Ishan from him again!

Ishan and Mayank were friends from the U-16, so they were quite close. Since he was in Mumbai when the match took place, he came to meet his friends. He was also a bit injured so there was no chance for him playing.

Subhman stilll tried to smile and asked about his injury.

And there was Ishan and Mayank talking abd laughing, they met after a long time.

In middle of all that , subhman's eyes still didn't miss the way mayank's hand touched Ishan's waist, neck , even the bicep! Oh god kick him out already!

Shubman shakes his head.

Damn shub he is your teammate, on top of that bechara injured hai, control!

Shortly after , all the members invited Mayank for the dinner , they had fun and Mayank went back home while other members were in their way back to the hotel.

"Shubhi? Tired?" Ishan asked shubman when they were finally walking through the hallway towards their shared room, slight concern in his voice as he didn't fail to notice shubman being a bit silent throughout the dinner.

"Yes" Gill answered, rather blankly.

Finally they reached the door, shubman was too quick to open and go to the washroom. Ishan was really confused at that unusual behaviour, he stared at the bathroom door for awhile then shrugged it off and went to change his clothes.

Shubman finally came out after a good 10 minutes, trying to avoid Ishan's constant gaze at him.

He shied and back hugged shubman quickly.

"What happened shubh? Tell me" he said stroking his waist gently. 

"Leave me Ishu" Shubman tried to wiggle out of Ishan's grip but he was too quick to engulf him in again.

"I am not letting you go untill you say!"

"Nothing"

"Is it because I won in fifa match yesterday?"

" That was just one time"

Ishan was about to argue but stopped. He tried to guess any other possible reasons that can make Shubman angry.

"Oh shit, I am sorry shubhi" ishan said looking down.

Shubhman got out of his grip and turned towards him. 

Finally the idiot realised.

"It's um- fi-"

"No! I know how much you loved!"

Shubman takes a deep breath.

"It's ok-"

"I swear it wasn't my fault that the coffee was too hot!"

Subhman narrowed his eyes making a confused face. 

"What?"

"Yes! I didn't realised the coffee cup was too hot so I dropped it! I quickly tried to wash it of from your shirt but it got badly stained! I tried other methods from YouTube too but all of them were useless ... Never going to that garbage café! But , I am extremely sorry shubhi.."

Ishan stares at him with his doe eyes and pleading look.

Unexpected, totally.

Shubhman was shocked for awhile, till he  realises and scrunches up his nose in anger and shouts "THATS WHY YOU WERE EXTRA LOVEY-DOVEY LAST THURSDAY! How dare you hide it from me Ishu! That shirt is literally the love of my life! Never expected that! Never letting you wear my shirt anymore!"

"I said sorry" ishan said , with those doe eyes and a pout.

God why is he so cute always.

Subman goes back to sit on the bedside , when ishan figured out something and sits beside him quickly.

"So you didn't know? That wasn't the reason? "

No reply.

"Then what's the reason please tell me!" Ishan shakes shubhman, who just says it this time 

"You didn't remember this when he was practically clinging to you! "

"Who?"

"That Maya-" shubhman stopped when he realised, "UmM noth-thing"

Now all he could hear was ishan's laugh.

"Seriously, shubhi! You got jealous of Mayank!" 

He turned shubman towards himself and cooed at his pouty face "why are you so cute when you are jealous!" Ishan cupped his cheeks .

"Yes! So what?not like you-"

Ishan cut him off with a gentle peck on his right cheek, pulling away with a fond smile.

"You know you are the only special one for me , baby. No one can take your place"

Shubhman slightly blushes at that. 

Ishan quickly climbs up on Shubmans lap, cupping his face gently, which is still a bit pouty.

Oh god, he could eat him up now.

"Now, what can I do to make Mr. Gill happy?"

Shubman smirks.

Damn Shub, Shoot the shot.

"A nice kiss maybe"

Ishan smiles and smooches the boy's nose.

"There you go"

"That's not what we call a kiss, baby"

Shubman quickly pulled him into a liplock , which shocks Ishan. Both of them were blushing mess, yet the didn't pull away. Ishan circles his hands around Shub's neck whereas shub pulls him closer by his waist.

Their first kiss.

Shubman and Ishan were dating for more than one month. They both quite shy about these things, as the whole thing was too new for them, From dating best friend to dating a boy.

They pulled away, both being dazed.
Ishan hides his face in shubman's chest who smiles at him.

"T-that was so sudden"

"You didn't like?"

"Idiot!" Ishan looks up at him, uttering the three words he always want to tell his boyfriend "I love you so much shub"

Shubman smiles widely, leaning in touch their foreheads together.

"I love you too, meri jaan"

_____________________________________

That was it!
First kisses are always special.
Do tell me if you liked it or not!