Chapter 11

??: "Emergency!! Emergency!! Emergency!!", shout loudly.

All the hospital staff looked at the source of the voice and get shocked when they saw the most powerful and dangerous CEO was shouting like a mad man with a handsome man in his arms who was innocently looking around.

Kook: "What the hell. Is everyone deaf here? Can't you useless people hear?", deep angry voice.

All shivered and started to sweat in fear hearing his deep voice.

Then the doctor immediately goes towards kook who was about to punch the receptionist.

Dr. Daniel: "Yes Mr. Jeon", scared.

Kook deadly glares at him while Dr. shivered in fear.

Kook: "Finally someone can hear me", coldly.

"Leave it, My precious has injured his wrist. I want you to treat him", pecked tae's forehead who softly smiled at him.

All hospital staff looked at him with their mouth wide opened not believing the sight they were seeing was true or not. They can't believe whether he was really the same cold-hearted CEO who was famous for his coldness towards people? but here he was looking completely opposite. All these things were new to them.

Dr. Daniel calmed himself and cleared his throat.

Dr. Daniel: "Ah ok your preci-----, he flinched badly when kook growled in anger.

Kook: "You bastard. Don't you dare call him that. It's Taehyung sir for you", says dangerously.

Dr. Daniel's body trembled when he saw how dangerous kook was looking. He was about faint in fear.

Tae pity the doctor and softly caressed kook's chest whose eyes turned soft within a second making everyone gasped loudly in surprised.

Tae: "Koo calm down", softly pecked kook's chest.

Tae was still in kook's arms so kook tightened his grip and softly peck his lips with a smile.

Kook again glares at the doctor and motioned him with his eyes to treat his precious who immediately nods.

Dr. Daniel: "This way".

Both go inside Daniel's cabin and kook carefully makes tae sit on the chair and then sit beside him before taking tae's hand in his.

Dr. Daniel: "Yes sir. Tell me what happened?", softly asked.

Tae: "Nothing happened doctor. It is just a small injury", smile totally ignoring kook's stern gaze.

Kook: "No doctor It is not a small injury. Don't listen to my precious", pecking tae's cheeks who pout.

"He got hurt by an stupid iron nail and that stupid nail went inside his wrist. And look at him he is saying it is just a small injury", pecking tae's wrist.

Dr. Daniel: "Ok".

Kook: "What Ok? Treat him", glares.

Dr. Daniel: "Yes sir I will", scared.

He was about to hold tae's hand but kook blocked his way by putting his hand on tae's hand.

Kook: "Check from a distance", whispered possessively.

Daniel nodes and do whatever kook just said.

Dr. Daniel: "You got hurt by an iron nail. Right?, looking at tae.

Tae: "Yes".

Dr. Daniel: "Ok then I need to inject you".

Tae: "Noooo", shout.

Kook worriedly looks at his precious and tae nervously smiles.

Tae: "I mean there is no need of injection. It is just a small injury. So, what is the need of injection?", scared.

Kook worriedly looks at him and softly hugged him.

Kook: "It's ok precious. You don't want to inject, right? Then no one will inject you", caressing tae's back.

Dr. Daniel: "But sir injection is necessary. Otherwise infection may occur", concerned.

Kook slowly nods. His precious health comes first to him.

Kook pulled away from the hug and softly peck tae's lips.

He cupped tae's cheeks who was looking at him with his scared eyes making his heart aches.

Kook: "Precious, please take the injection. I promise. It won't hurt even a bit", says softly while caressing tae's cheeks.

Tae: "No I don't want", puppy eyes.

Kook: "My baby. Please for me. I am with you. Nothing will happen", peck tae's nose.

Tae slowly nods and kook lovingly smile at him.

Kook looks at the doctor who picked up the injection making tae scared.

Kook softly caressed tae's hair who looks at him and shakes his head not to inject him.

Kook: "My strong happy. Nothing will happen", pecking tae's head.

Dr. Daniel went near tae and pushed the needle in.

Before tae could feel any pain kook pulled him for a kiss. Kook was softly kissing him while softly caressing his cheeks. After few minutes tae also kissed back totally forgetting about the injection.

Dr. Daniel smiled at the sweet couple after injecting tae.

After some time, both broke the kiss and kook lovingly peck tae's forehead.

Kook: "My precious. It's done", smile.

Tae shockingly looks at the place where the cotton was placed but then he thought of teasing kook.

Tae: "You. I told you na I don't want to be injected, yet you injected me. Do you even know how much pain i felt", fake angry.

Kook: "Precious I----

Tae: "Don't talk to me", pout.

Kook: "Go wait for me outside. I have to talk with the doctor", pecked tae's forehead.

Tae nods with a pout and walk away. Then kook coldly looks at the doctor.

Kook: "Inject me", orders rudely.

Dr. Daniel: "What?", confused.

Kook: "I said inject me. I want to feel the same pain my precious have felt"

Dr. Daniel surprisingly looks at him and nods. He then injects kook who didn't feel any pain but he knows his precious is like a glass, it must have hurt him a lot making his heart aches.

-----

After exiting the cabin. Kook met with a bone crushing hug making him smile widely.

Kook hugs back his precious while closing his eyes feeling peace.

Kook: "My baby is not angry with me", caressing tae's hair.

Tae: "Nope. I was just teasing you. You know I didn't feel any pain at all because of your sweet kiss. ", pecked kook's lips and again hugged him making kook chuckled.

"By the way, why did it take you so long to come, hah?".

Kook: "I was asking the doctor about your medicines".

Kook chuckled when his precious pulled away from the hug and make a disgust face hearing medicine name. He pecks his lips who widely smiles at him.

Kook: "Shall we go back home?".

Tae nods and kook interlocks his hand with tae's before taking him out.

.
.
.
💜