Blitzo sets Loo Loo land on fire

[The episode opens to a shot of the exterior of Stolas's mansion at night, before cutting to the master bedroom where Stolas and Stella are asleep. A young Octavia's frightened voice can be heard from offscreen.]

Octavia (Young): (offscreen) Mummy! Daddyyyy!

[Stolas is roused from his sleep. He turns to Stella who has most of the blanket.]

Stolas: *sleepily* Mmph. Via's calling us, Stella.

Stella: *sleepily, annoyed* You get up.

[Stolas sighs and gets out of bed. He enters Octavia's room, where she is hiding beneath her blankets.]

Stolas: Via? What troubles you, my owlet?

Octavia (Young): *sobbing* Daddy! Daddy!

[Young Octavia climbs down from her bed and runs into her father's arms. Stolas hoists her up to comfort her.]

Octavia (Young): *sobbing* I had a dream! A really bad dream!

[Stolas yawns and wipes away Octavia's tear, correcting her.]

Stolas: A nightmare.

Octavia (Young): *sobbing* I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!

Stolas: *rubs Octavia on the back comfortingly* There there, Via, it's okay. You're okay.

[Stolas summons his grimoire to him telekinetically as he walks Octavia back to bed.]

Stolas: When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember...

[Stolas's grimoire floats over to him. He telekinetically flips it open.]

Stolas: No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away... from my special little starfire.

[His lullaby finished, Stolas leaves as his young daughter settles to sleep, content. Cut to several years later, where a teenage Octavia is jolted awake by smashing objects and her parents screaming at each other, far less content.]

Stella: (offscreen) I can't believe you slept with an imp, in OUR (Censored) BED!

[Octavia, annoyed at being disturbed, gives a long groan.]

Stolas: (offscreen) It was unexpected! I didn't have time to go to a motel!

Stella: (offscreen) A motel?! Like a (Censored) PLEBEIAN?! (A/N: I'm cutting it right there and swapping it to my POV. Sorry you guys. Also I'm going to have all phone calls, flashbacks or whenever I'm not in the story when it comes to Helluva boss in bold. If that's ok with you guys. If not I'll leave it regular.)

Zion's POV: When I got to I.M.P headquarters I heard Blitz screaming something about Loo Loo land when I got to the office I heard Loona yell Shut up What's Loo Loo land??? I asked them You'll love it. Millie said then we got into the I.M.P van and drove off picking up two owls we had to bodyguard [Cut to Loo Loo Land. A van with an I.M.P decal spray painted on the side pulls into the rather empty parking lot. Moxxie exits the van and opens the side door. A very cramped Stolas extracts himself excitedly. His daughter exits the van far less excitedly. Stolas dons an apple-themed hat and gestures toward the park gate. Octavia groans and pulls her hat low over her face.] I dig in my bag for the Vanny mask and put it on before catching up to the I.M.P only finding Moxxie and Millie Zion, look it's Loo Loo. It's the mascot. Millie said Loo Loo: Well, hey there! I pull out my sharp knife Loo Loo: I'm Loo Loo! Welcome to Loo Loo Land! If y'all get hurt here, just try and sue us! When you say that....it sounds like you want me to sue you. I said Loo Loo: Uh......no.