21 ⋆*・゚:⋆ the quidditch world cup.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

| THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP |
song: black friday by tom odell

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

ARA FELT AS THOUGH HER HEAD HAD JUST hit her pillow when she suddenly felt someone poke her cheek.

"Ara," Ginny's voice whispered as she nudged her. "Ara."

"Piss off." groaned Ara as she turned to the other side of the bed, yanking her blanket over her face. She vaguely heard Venus give a startled hiss, for she had been woken up as well.

Ara heard a heavy sigh before her comfortable and warm blanket was yanked off of her.

"No. . ." said Ara as she buried her face into her pillow. "Go away, Gin."

"Hurry up! Don't you want to go to the World Cup?"

Ara peeked an eye open, the blurry face of her sister came into view and she finally yawned and sat up, seeing Venus walk up to her and nuzzle against her side. She rubbed her eyes, feeling incredibly drowsy as she absently scratched her cat's head.

"Ugh. . . why do we have to get up so early?" Ara voiced, her voice raspy and low.

Ginny shrugged, smiling at Ara's groggy face before leaving the room to give her some time to get ready.

Ara groaned and let her back fall onto the bed, blinking rapidly at the ceiling, still feeling incredibly groggy. Venus reached out a paw and placed it over Ara's forehead, silently asking for more cuddles. Ara chuckled softly, scrunching up her nose as she lifted herself up once again.

"I wish we could cuddle more this morning, love," she said.

Ara walked over to her dresser to choose her clothes. She picked a cherry red shirt along with loose-fitted denim jeans and her usual leather jacket. She then showered, brushed her teeth and put her hair up in a half-up and half-down hairstyle, making sure it looked as perfect as possible. Lastly, she put on her black boots before making her way downstairs towards the kitchen with a bounce in her step.

Mrs. Weasley was stirring the contents of a large pot on the stove, while Mr. Weasley was sitting at the table, checking a sheaf of large parchment tickets.

"Good Morning." Ara greeted.

"Good morning, dear," said Mrs. Weasley. "Would you like some breakfast?"

"Please," smiled Ara as she sat down. As soon as she got comfortable in her place, she heard thundering footsteps coming down the staircase and not five seconds later, Harry, Ron, and the twins appeared.

Mr. Weasley looked up as the boys entered and spread his arms so that they could see his clothes more clearly. He was wearing what appeared to be a sweater and a very old pair of jeans, slightly too big for him and held up with a thick leather belt.

"What d'you think?" he asked anxiously. "We're supposed to go incognito — do I look like a Muggle, Harry?"

"Yeah," said Harry, smiling, "very good."

"What about me? Do I look good?" Ara stood up momentarily, glancing down at her clothes.

She was too focused to notice the dazed look that was so obviously present on Harry's face as he looked at her. He couldn't help but stare for longer than it was necessary; of course, she looked good, this was Ara. She would always be pretty no matter what she wore. Harry was sure that she could wear a house elf's rags and still somehow make it stare-worthy.