Shot 4

Muskaan stepped into the venue, her eyes widening in surprise at the breathtaking decorations that adorned the space. As she took in the beauty around her, Abhinav and Abhimanyu enveloped her in a warm, unexpected hug, showering her with birthday wishes. The genuine affection from her brothers brought a radiant smile to her face, but as they embraced her, tears of joy began to flow uncontrollably.

Her brothers, sensing the emotional moment, affectionately planted gentle kisses on her forehead, wiping away the tears that mirrored the overwhelming love and warmth of the occasion. Emerging from their embrace, Muskaan was greeted by the presence of two beautiful girls who eagerly enveloped her in another set of embraces, extending heartfelt birthday wishes. Inquisitive glances from Muskaan were directed towards her brothers, wondering about the delightful surprise that seemed to be unfolding before her.

"Hey Bhagwan! Lakh lakh shukar hai, mere dono buddhu bhaiyon ko akal aayi aur unhone apne baare mein sochna shuru kiya. Yeh toh sach mein sabse bada aur best birthday gift hai! Finally, I've got two beautiful and cute bhabhis. Haaye, kitne pyaare lagte hain saath mein!" Muskaan exclaimed, lost in her thoughts, a wide smile playing on her face as she embraced her newfound sisters-in-law, according to her.

("Thank God! A million thanks to God that both my foolish brothers have gained some sense and started thinking about their own lives. This is truly the biggest and best birthday gift! Finally, I've got two beautiful and cute sisters-in-law. Oh, they look so adorable together!")

"Thank you, Bhabhis," Muskaan expressed her gratitude, prompting her brothers to cough discreetly. The duo Goenka sisters, Arohi and Akshara, looked at her with wide eyes, taken aback by her sudden entrance and spirited response.

(sisters-in-law)

Before they could clarify the misunderstanding, Muskaan interjected, "It's the best birthday gift, bhaiyas! Chalo, chalo, late nahi karte aaj birthday hai mera. Hurrah, let's cut the cake!" Muskaan declared with infectious enthusiasm, darting towards her birthday cake. The four stood there, a mix of surprise and amusement on their faces, especially the Goenka sisters, who were getting a taste of Muskaan's playful and overenthusiastic demeanor. The Birla brothers, already aware of their sister's nature, suppressed their smiles, glancing at the amused Goenka sisters.

("It's the best birthday gift, brothers! Come on, come on, let's not delay; it's my birthday today. Hurrah, let's cut the cake!") 

Shaking their heads, all four moved towards her and celebrated her birthday with enthusiasm. Since it was already 10 PM, the Goenka sisters left for their house, as Arohi had already brought her bike, and they had come together in the morning.

Bidding farewell, Muskaan turned towards her brothers, all set to take them to task. However, before she could start her questioning session, Abhimanyu presented the gift he had bought with Arohi. This brought a huge glow to Muskaan's face, and she hugged her brother, momentarily forgetting what she was about to ask.

"Yeh aap dono ki choice ho nahi sakti, na yeh decoration aapne ki hai aur na hi yeh pyara sa gift. Main maan hi nahi sakti ki aap log itna pyara kuch kar sakte ho, sab bhabhiyon ka kamaal hai, hai na bhaiyas?" Muskaan declared dramatically, placing her hands on her waist and arching her eyebrows. Meanwhile, both brothers mentally facepalmed, sharing a helpless look, fully aware that there was no escape from the impending barrage of questions.

("This can't possibly be your doing, can it? These decorations and this lovely gift are beyond belief. I just can't fathom that you two could create something so beautiful. It's the genius of my sisters-in-law, isn't it?") 

Abhinav quizzically looked at Muskaan as she subtly criticized her brothers for not being adept at arranging surprises. "What do you think of your brothers? Can't they think of surprising their sisters and arranging a birthday gift themselves?" he questioned her, catching on to her indirect taunt.