Capture the Flag

I slept most of the day Percy woke up, I only woke up after Annabeth thru her cap at my face "......*smack* ow!" I look up and see a smirking blonde cutie, Annabeth "oh thats it! come here!" I pull out my spar and chase her thru the empty Hermes cabin.

"AH! no! hehehe~" we laughed as i chased her around the cabin, it had been a few days since i wrote the letter to my dad, me and Annabeth have been spending alot of time together, I think she's my best friend at the moment.

"Gotcha!" I pin her to the wall, my spear's handle keeping her at the wall, we both breathe heavy and giggle "......are we interrupting something?" we look at the entrance to the cabin and see Luke, Percy and the other Hermes and unclaimed kids giggling as they look at the both of us.

"n-no!" she pushes me back gently and puts her hands on her hips "s-so what are you doing here?" I asked "we were coming to wake you up, but it seems Annabeth did that for us" he said as he giggled and Annabeth puffed her cheeks out.

they laugh as they all walk in, Annabeth lightly punches my shoulder "Dummy, pinning me like that, now everyone has the wrong idea." she sounded like she wanted to be more aggressive when she said that, but she was just laughing. 

after a little bit of talking and teasing from my cabin mates, I look around and see Percy is missing "where?-" "Percy? just leave him, he'll be alright" Luke said as he laid down in his bed, Annabeth looks at me, we nod and walk out of the cabin, just as Clarissa and her siblings drag him into the bathroom.

Clarissa looks up at us "oh? why hel-" I punch her in the face, Hard, like my knuckle might have bruises tomorrow hard, i fucking hate bullies. thou i didn't know Percy that well but Luke seemed to like him, so I liked him too and you don t mess with my friends without getting beat up.

before anyone can do anything, we hear the water drain from the toilet then after a few seconds, rushes up and out of the toilet in 3 big streams. I duck as the water hits the disoriented Clarissa and her two siblings back into the wall, they get up and start to flea out of the bathroom but not before one last nasty look from Clarissa.

even thou i was closer, i didn't really get wet, Annabeth however was drenched, i held back a laugh as she glared at me "don't. you. dare. laugh." "........hehe.....*snorts*....HAHAHA~" i burst out laughing as i looked at Annabeth "That's it" she trapped me in a bear hug

"hehehe~ no Annie, your gross and drenched in toilet water, haha" I giggle more as Percy and Annabeth talk as she keeps hold of me, I'm not paying attention, mainly cuz i zoned out looking at Annabeth as she tells Percy that she needs him on our capture the flag team '.....geez Y/N, you've know her a few days, clam your teen hormones down' I thought as i came back to the land of the living. normally the things she does would have made me punch them in the face, they have, i've punched multiple people in my first few days here, so why is she so different?

I dont get time to think because Annabeth drags me out of the bathroom by the collar, Percy walks back to the Hermes Cabin "come on, bridie, your gonna help me clean up and tell Chiron the toilets are broken" I snort "birdie?" she shrugs and doesn't elaborate ".....ok?"

-Timeskip-

I walk with Luke and Percy as the other-half bloods prepare for capture the flag, Luke is explaining what was going on "You're gonna love this. Camp-wide mock warfare, all glory to the victors. Annabeth's the head counselor of the Athena cabin. She's led our team to three straight wins. Been a long time since anyone's won a fourth." "She was there in the bathroom. She said she'd been waiting for it to happen." Percy says as I look over at Annabeth "Annabeth sees the world differently. Always six steps ahead of everyone else. You should cut her a break." Annabeth waves at me as Luke and Percy talk, I wave back