[ 097 ] fight our way out together

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘
097. fight our way out together

( songs for the chapter:
iris — the goo goo dolls
fallingforyou — the 1975 )

( songs for the chapter:iris — the goo goo dollsfallingforyou — the 1975 )

APRIL, 1979

          𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧, 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧, 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗗𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗦' 𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚. The girls spent weeks preparing the wedding that will be taking place in the gardens of Potter Manor in Godric's Hollow. The theme for the bridesmaid dresses were flowers. Lily did not care what colour they were as long as they had a million flowers implanted on the dresses using lace fabrics. 

      Everest claimed emerald, Dorcas chose lavender, and Marlene wore a magenta gown. Alice wore pale yellow with peach-coloured flowers decorating her fabric. This left Scarlet with midnight blue, a colour she undoubtably adored; similar shade of blue laced fabric was used to create several floral patterns on her long dress, scatters of silver glitter falling here and there on the expanse.

      After doing her makeup and pulling her hair into a classy bun, making sure to decorate herself with tons of flowers and glitters as Lily anticipated, Scarlet moved to her bedroom from the dressing room, and Sirius instantly turned around upon hearing her footsteps.

Sirius gaped the moment he laid eyes on her; those towering heels and jewellery encrusted with diamonds, he felt as though he was staring at the definition of beauty itself. As though the poets had the image her in mind whilst writing all those poems and sonnets. 

"Look at you," he grinned in awe, eyes filled with adoration, "you look beautiful... You are beautiful."

"Not so bad yourself, darling," she winked, advancing towards him slowly. Her hands were covered in dark blue, lace gloves as she placed one of her palms over his chest.

"When we return from the wedding," he gripped her hips, digging his thumb over the fabric of her dress roughly as he looked at her seductively, lust dancing in his irises, "can I have the permission to take it off you?"

She mischievously smirked, arching a brow and running a hand down his chest to smoothen his suit, "that depends on how you behave, does it not, Mr Black?"