[ 099 ] ruining yet another perfect moment

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘
099. ruining yet another perfect moment

( songs for the chapter:
making the bed — olivia rodrigo
this is me trying — taylor swift )

( songs for the chapter:making the bed — olivia rodrigothis is me trying — taylor swift )

POTTER MANOR
october, 1979

          𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗘𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗘𝗧. James and Lily were nervous to break the news out to their parents who were absolutely sure the youngsters did something wrong. Meanwhile, Scarlet was trying to slap Sirius' hand that was creeping up her thigh and let her eat Mrs Potter's marvellous food in peace.

Sirius looked at James and raised a brow, mouthing, 'Say it'.

'I can't' James mouthed back.

"What is going on?" Mr Potter asked.

"These two have something to tell you."

"It can wait," James blurted out, eyes wide.

"James," Lily sighed. "Do you want me to do it?"

"No," James shook his head, trying to gain composure.

Sirius took this opportunity to chime in with his input, "Mr Potter, so, you know when two people love each other a lot, they—uh, in bed—"

"Sirius Black!" Mr Potter exclaimed, "What have you done? Did you get Scarlet pregnant?"

Scarlet choked on her grilled tomatoes, coughing loudly. "Salazar, NO! I'm not pregnant— Lily is."

"WHAT?" The Potter adults yelled at the same time, eyes bulging out of their sockets.

"Oh god," Lily sighed, rubbing the temple of her head.

"YOU GOT LILY PREGNANT?" Mr Potter yelled at Sirius, and his wife slapped him hard across the head.

"WHAT?" James blurted out, looking at Sirius who was absolutely astonished by Potter's thought processes.

"Guys, no, that's—" Lily tried, but she gave up trying within a second.

"What is wrong with you?" Mia scoffed at Fleamont , clearly embarrassed of her husband.

"Sirius didn't get anyone pregnant—" James rubbed the pinch of his nose, and then his eyes widened and he looked at his best friend with a gasp, "maybe you should—"