[ 115 ] seven centuries ago, bridget & ares

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘
115. seven centuries ago, bridget & ares

ST MUNGO'S
january, 1981

          𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗨𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥. He was standing in the corner of the room where Scarlet was taken, her body thrashing around every time someone touched her, or placed healing paste around her wounds or underneath the tingle of magic. She was crying, crying for him. Crying to Sirius, asking him to tell the others to let her go. However, she needed to be healed. He went ahead and conjured about every female Healer in the hospital, Scarlet remained sobbing and screaming and crying. Body jerking in aftermath of the Cruciatus Curse, relentlessly tossing about.

      Her breaths came in shallow gasps, choked with sobs. Her whole body, her whole mind was in pain and it sent Sirius into crippling affliction. 

      She started to hit people, and it reached such an extent that they had to put her under anaesthesia. 

      Deep bruises and red splotches blooming on her cheekbones, mascara smudged around those light blue eyes. The blood crusting above her lip and out of her nose, the bedraggled, icy-blonde hair. A lot of blood, and more blood, everywhere. Lashes wet and rimmed with lingering red from pouring her soul out in the form of salty tears.

      The red lip was still as good as new, impeccable crimson matching the dried blood. So much blood. His head hurt. His heart throbbed with an extraordinary ache. 

      Her pale thighs were covered in bruises and burns that ranged from the tops of them to almost right between her legs, vulgar and flaring magenta. Her white silk button down shirt was torn in some places, the expanse around her stomach soaked in blood that had dried in only a few patches.

      They cut through her shirt and skirt, changing her into comfortable and clean clothing. 

      Sirius had to look away.

"Black?" A voice came from the door, a feminine tone, "Black! What happened?" In all its miserable glory, fate somehow gifted mercy and Sirius felt strange relief at Everest Chasseur's voice. Because she was the only one in the entire world who would understand his pain at the moment. Even if the two cannot stand each other.