Chapter 6

BEEP BEEP.
We hear a beep out the front and we go to the front door.
"Looks like your dashing Prince Charming awaits." Issac says stupidly as he opens the door for me.
"Ha ha." I say sarcastically and walk out while he follows.
"Hey Brandon." I say and Brandon says hi back and looks at Isaac suspiciously.
"He has to come with us." I say and Brandon furrows his eyebrows.
"Why?" I shrug and we all get in the car. We all drive to the party and soon arrive. I look up in awe as I see heaps of bright lights and hay bails everywhere. It was beautiful. I hear my car door open to see Isaac holding it open.
"Come on, out." He says and I shake my head as I get out.
"I could've done that." Brandon says and I smile at him.
"Well you didn't." Issac says and I shake my head as we all walk inside. I go off on my own and down a couple shots, I don't want to drink too much just incase I need to drive but soon an hours gone by and I can't find anyone, I go stumbling into rooms until I come across a room and I hear Brandon's voice. I'm about to open the door when I hear my name being said.
"I'm only trying to get closer to her because I know that Issac cares about her. I just need her to get back at him. Once I'm done Issac will be heartbroken and I can just throw her away." I quickly walk away not wanting to hear anymore. I go toward the kitchen and start downing shots. Once I've had a lot I grab a cup of alcohol and walk out to go look for Issac. I stumble into a few people until I feel a pair of strong arms on my waste.
"Y/n?" I hear and turn around to see Isaac looking at me with worry.
"Hey." I say smiling at him.
"Oh shit you're fucked." he says and I giggle. "Come on." He says and throws me over his shoulder as I scream. He takes me to a room with only a few people in it and sits me on a couch.
"How many drinks have you had?" He asks and I hold up my hands.
"12345678910" I say counting each finger. "I don't have enough fingers." I giggle and he sighs and shakes his head. I stand up and look at him.
"You've got something in your hair." I manage to say slurred. I reach up and pull out a piece of hay and nearly fall over until he grabs my waist and puts my arms around his neck.
"Hi." I say smiling widely as I look into the warmth of his eyes.
"Hi." He says with a chuckle.
"Why don't you like me?" I ask and he furrows his eyebrows.
"What do you mean?"
"You're always mean and you act like you hate me." I say. He sighs as he puts his hand up to my face and tucks away a strand of hair.
"Because you make me feel different. It's scary, and I don't like it."
"You don't like me?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"Ask me when you're sober and will actually remember it." He says chuckling.
"Okay." I say smiling.
"Alright we gotta get you home." He says and I shake my head.
"No I want to dance!" I say and he shakes his head.
"No you need to go to bed."
"Fine."
"Good. Now come on." He says and leads me to a room and he opens it to see Brady with a bunch of guys. They all look at us and I feel myself shrink under their gazes.
"Come on Brandon, she's drunk out of her mind, she needs to go home." I hear Issac say and Brandon nods. I see him say something to the guys before he walks out and leads us to his car. I keep stumbling everywhere and nearly face plant until I feel my self being lifted and bridal carried out to the car. I see the faint tinge of red and then I feel myself drift off to sleep.
Soon I wake up to a bright light and I can feel myself being lifted out of a car. I look around and see Isaac's face right above mine as he walks us to the front door and then up the stairs to my room. I feel my soft bedsheets on my skin as I'm being put down and can hear Issac walking away.
"Wait." I say and I look up at Issac.
"Stay with me. Please." I ask and he thinks for a minute until he sighs and walks over as he takes off his shoes and climbs in next to me. We say nothing for a while until he speaks.
"Y/n." I turn over and look at him.
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry for being an asshole." He says and I smile.
"It's okay." He smiles back and I feel his arm wrap around me as he pulls me closer and his face is in my neck. I enjoy the position for a little while and then I fall into a deep sleep.