Chap. 3-Among us logic

A dead body was reported in Among Us. Then a red Among Us player with a red beanie talk to everyone at the meeting.

Player said "Listen Stoner you got to believe us here! Vote off TheGentleman right now! Me and Y/n have been trying to tell you everyone else in this horrible game meeting after meeting but no one believes us! I mean you listen to Y/n and believed him about the first imposter! But you won't listen to us about TheGentleman! He's never done a single task! He's been caught next to the scene of the crime! And he's wearing two top hats! Only an insane person would do that."

Y/n is seen wearing a cyan Among Us suit with a knight helmet and then spoke "It's the worst part about him and the thing that would make him most likely to be the Imposter."

Player said "Vote him off now and we can win the game!"

Stoner said "Woah, really sounds like you're both gasping at straws there compadres. Have either of you got. Like any further Evidence or whatever?"

Player said "Okay. Okay. Okay. Let us just start from the beginning."

8 minutes earlier...

Player who had his name labeled as Player spawned into Among Us and there were several other players there

Player said "Huh? So this is the Among Us game everyone's been talking about."

A voice said "Yes. Yes indeed good sir."

He turns to see a black Among Us character with two top hats and standing next to him was an orange player with a piece of cheese on his head.

Player said "Oh. Hello there."

"Allow me to introduce myself."
He takes off both of his top hats in a greeting manner "My name is TheGentleman. This here is my associate MrCheese."

MrCheese fogged up his visor then said "My name MrCheese."

TheGentleman then got mad and shouted "Speak when" TheGentleman slapped him in the face. "spoken to MrCheese! My apologies. It appears MrCheese has yet to learn his manners."

MrCheese said "Owie."

Player said "Uh. Okay."

TheGentleman said "And it looks like your name is Player." He looks up to see a name label, which has player typed up.

TheGentleman said "How charmingly quaid."

Player said "Well actually my name is..."

TheGentleman stops him from saying his name.

TheGentleman said "Mr.Player everyone goes by their usernames in here."

Player said "Oh. Okay got it."

TheGentleman: Let me introduce you to the rest of The ensemble.

They turn to see a brown Among Us player with a cowboy hat chewing on a piece of hay.

"That right there at Sheriff, He is a bit of a loose cannon. Very accusatory."

Then there is a yellow Among Us player with a Halo on top of her head.

"Then there's his counterpart Angel, A perfect role model for any Crewmate."

Then they see a green Among Us player with the leaf plant thing on his head and he's doing double peace signs.

"Next we got Stoner. He's a rather peculiar individual."

Then we see both a blue player and a pink character hugging together romantically.

"Followed up by Rose and Bday, They're the resident couple of our fancy little dinner party."

There's also a white Among Us player saluting up at the air.