Chap.7-Among us logic 5

Veteran was dancing and practicing some wrapping Moves In the bathroom of Polus then Player knock on the bathroom door.

Player said "Come on Vet Rap It, you're up."

Veteran said "Just, just give me a minute." He looks in the mirror and gave himself a pep talk "alright Veteran,you only get one shot. Do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity only comes once in a lifetime."

Then music starts playing in veteran starts singing that song Pick it up with Player Dancing along and blue Y/n as the DJ and when Veteran finish the song the whole crowd went wild but turns out the whole thing was just a dream.

Player said "Veteran."

Y/n said "Dude wake up."

Veteran open his visor and said "I'm awake, I'm awake."

Player asked "Let me guess. The 8 Mile dream again?"

Veteran replied "Yeah."

Y/n asked "Was I as good a DJ as always?"

Veteran replied "You sure were home dog."

Player asked "How'd the gorillas react?"

Veteran replied "Oh no. That's the weird part this time the crowd was just full of normal people."

Y/n said "Sure, that's the weird part."

Player said "Well, there's no more time for napping. Captain says he's going to make an important announcement soon."

Veteran said "Tight."

TheGentleman and MrEgg walked over to them.

TheGentleman greeted "Salutation my good sirs, and my favorite little headache.

Y/n greeted "Nice to see you too TheGentleman."

Veteran asked "What's up my homies?"

Player said "Hey TheGentleman."

Player looks at MrEgg with the same unamused look that Y/n gives to TheGentleman "And MrEgg."

MrEgg asked "What do you think Captain's announcement is going to be?"

Player mocked "What do you think Captain's announcement's gonna to be? That's how stupid you sound all the time MrEgg, you idiot, you dumb dork moron."

TheGentleman said "Mr. Player, you forget yourself."

Y/n mocked "Mr. Player you forget yourself. That's what you sound like you double Top Hat freak."

TheGentleman growled "Now I'm starting to get really sick of you."

Veteran said "Yeah dudes, Player you're giving off a really weird energy. While Y/n it's giving off a real hateful energy."

Y/n pointed at TheGentleman while Player pointed at MrEgg.

Player and Y/n both said "He started it."

Captain said "All right, pay attention everyone. I thought maybe we could try something a little bit different this round. What do you think about adding a third Impostor?"

TheGentleman shouted "A third Imposter?! That's lunacy!"

MrEgg agreed "It's lunacy he says!"

Both Player and Y/n were mocking them.

Mother said "Yeah, two Impostors are bad enough," she hugs both Timmy and Franklin close to her "think of the children."

Stoner agreed "Dudes like it might mess with the whole vibe. You know?"