CH 17

Jungkook's present age - 17 yo.

(Wanna see how he looks like? I have given an image at the top ⬆️)

***
Jungkook woke up at the usual sound of birds chirping outside along with the gentle breeze and shiny droplets of sunlight trickling in through the window, urging him to detach from his dreams.

A knock traveled through the door.

"Come in."his melodious feminine voice called up yawning, stretching his hands to break off the sleepiness.

A maid slowly opened the door before she bowed -

"Your Highness, His Highness demanded me to inform you that he will be a bit late in the practice room today. He wants you to warm up before he sets in."

The boy's Bambi eyes seemed to brighten up at that -

"Minnie hyungie won't be there in the training today? My dream seems to come true."

He pushed himself up from the king sized bed as he rushed into the balcony to feel the cooling breeze and the sweet smell of rose garden that is adjacent to his room....set by his Cooky.

"His Highness needs you to warm up child. Don't be late." Saying this the maid left the room leaving a disturbed kook to trail over his thoughts.

He is regretting his decision of that day when he requested the shortest vampire lord to teach him martial arts thinking it would be fun.

Unfortunately for him,even after six months of training and nights of practice,his strongest punches appear feather-like brushes to the elder. Not to mention that the Minnie vampire turns out to be the strictest mentor on Earth when he is inside the practice room.

At first he wanted to quit not being able to endure the stress but his Eomma assured him.

Koo hates black suited guards following him all over the school, having a new obssession for 'privacy'.

The recent increasing cases of bullying had actually scared the Kims about Kook's concern and the only way left was to train Jungkook in martial arts.

But the boy has nothing...not a mere drop of strength inside him. Each time he tries his best to make a move....his delicate body visibly refuses in helping him in this matter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You guys can take rest. I'll warm up alone." The sweet voice of the Baby Highness echoed all over the training hall,a place not at all suitable for the sweetness the voice holds.

"No Your Highness...." A guard bowed stating - "His Highness has instructed us not to leave you alone."

The younger huffed before continuing his stretching.

Not before long, the door opened, revealing the artistically buffed figure whose hands were busy fixing the hair.

The guards straightened themselves, bowing to the new inclusion in no time.

Only Kookie continued his work....now doing 'push ups'.

The elder darted his eyes on the boy who was giving all his best to improve unless he found him heavily panting.

"Get up." The dominating voice unknowingly halted Koo's movements.

In no time,he rose up,head tugged towards the floor as he knows how harshly Jimin is now going to criticize him for his fragile self and imperfections.

"Don't you dare to gaze down like a girl, I am warning for the last time."

Koo pulled up his head at once, flinching at the dreadful irritation coming out of the elder's orbs.