CH 21

"You guys are backdated as fuck!" Mrs Kim scoffed before pecking the boy's forehead.

"My Baby can date whoever he wants....okay baby?" She assured him knowing that adding petroleum to the fire is important.

The boy nodded.

He can date anyone...but not those he wants to...Can he?

"Um Choco. If you are finished,we have some official matters to share with Eomma."

And the boy got up instantly as he realised he is not wanted now.

Rushing to the door,he got out and closed it with a loud thud.

Mrs Kim looked around. The strict and cold personas sitting are looking at her with a cute fluffy pout,a face a kid makes when he wants something from his mother.

"What? Don't waste my time. I have work to do!"

Nobody spoke anything, only gave weird glances to each others.

"What happened?"

"Um Eomma...I don't really think I see Jungkook as a brother these days anymore.After the peck he gave me some days ago,I ca...can't stop thinking of kissing him again. It's wrong right?"
Jin ultimately glanced at his mother with an almost crying expression on his face.

All the brothers stared at Jin with wonder in their eyes.

"I thought I was the only one." Namjoon exclaimed.

"That's it?"the lady asked lifting up her eyebrows,in the most unbothered voice.

The males just stared at their mom feeling nothing but surprise at her reaction.They expected scolding and a big disappointment from he but seems like.....she already knows!

"Wh....what that's it mom?" Namjoon asked stammering, still not out of the shock he got.

Mrs Kim let out a small chuckle~
"Aigoo my babies,you thought your 4000 years old mother won't notice that you all are head over heels for Jungkook? You all literally thought that he is still alive here just because of my orders...and not because you all fell for him since he was five?" She asked pinching Namjoon's and Jin's cheeks at the same time.

"But Eomma...I guess we are having this feeling because we never had a relationship with someone in years ,that's why we are having such feelings over a boy." Yoongi muttered looking down,cat eyes examining his own bare feet.

"Sh... shall we find a partner then?" Taehyung asked in a worried tone.

The lady took a deep breath before spatting out~

"You five are always talking about being grown ups. Why can't you try for once to act like your age? If you like having apples,will you stop buying it and shift to pineapples? Just because you were enjoying apples too much?"

" But Jungkook ain't an apple that we'll eat  finish it off and throw away Eomma." Jimin groaned anxiously. His hands lifted and started rubbing his temples.

"He is my brother and a human. We are vampires,also the Alphas. We'll hurt him oneday if we loose our mind. I want him happy...and giggling revealing those bunny teeth, always."

"And.... probably he doesn't like us as in a romantic way. He even whins everyday when I cuddle him to sleep. We can't simply force on him to satisfy our desires....can we?" Yoongi explained in a low voice, almost mumbling.

Mrs Kim sighed hearing Yoongi's words. It's true....when she tried Jungkook to catch his thoughts a while ago he casually said love is a waste of time.

And marriage is a consensual thing....right?