ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22

After changing his clothes hanan came out and saw rushda was playing with her fingers because she don't have phone.

Hanan clearer his throat and catch rushda's attention.she looked towards him."chale."hanan said.rushda huff and nodded her head.

She took shwal and put it on her right shoulder.they both came out of the room and went downstairs.

"good morning bhabhi."shifa said with her chirping voice.rushda good morning her with a smile."kya hoa bhabhi."shifa asked."nothing."rushda said.

Shifa nodded and they all sat down on their respective seats.they salam everyone.and about to start their breakfast when a shocking news came which cause rushda choke on her food.

"bhai dekho har baar ki tarah jab nai bahu aati hai to uski pehli rasoi hoti hai."merwa puppo said while eating her breakfast.

everyone looked at her but rushda looked at her like she saw a ghost."to rushda beta kya baneye gi apni pehli rasoi me."merwa puppo said.

"puppo."hanan said in hesitation."kya hoa hanan hmm teri biwi hai matlab ye nhi pura din tere pass bhi reh iss gahr ki bahu bhi hai."mehrnaaz said.

"beta suno tum kheer bana do methe me or biryani bana do sab ke liye."merwa said.

All ladies of the house looked at her in shock.rushda was like her soul came out from her body.and hanan was looking at his puppo like he really saw a ghost.

"aree merwa bacchi hai vo kaise banayegi."sadia chachi said."ha to kya hoa gaya bhabhi shifa ne aalia ne nisha ne sab ne kari thi pehli rasoi to ye bhi karegi balki ye to ghar ki sabse badi bahu hai."merwa said.

Rushda was still traumanized.she looked at hanan like she only depend on him."bolo koch."she sighed him."puppo vo kaise kargi akele vo bhi."hanan said straightly.

"kyu bhai gahr ki sabhi bahuo ne kari hai pehli rasoi to rushda bhi karegi kisi ne kabhi ese to nhi kaha kisi ki peheli rasoi me to phir badi bahu ki rasoi me hi kyu."mehrnaaz said while questioning.

"rushda tumhe koi problem hai kya."merwa asked.rushda looked at her nervously."bolo beta tu. Kar logi na."merwa pressurise her with her talks."j....ji pu...ppo kar loo...ngaa..."rushda said lowly.

"dekho ese to koi pronlem nhi hai aap logo ko hi ho rahi hai problem."mehrnaaz said.everyone looked at rushda with the expression can you.but rushda laugh nervously.

But someone was glaring at her.and it was hanan.like he was trying to say why did you say yes when you don't know how to cook."hanan said eyeing her.rushda look at nervously.

●ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ●

Rushda was in room and hanan was just glaring her."tumhe khanan pakana aata hai."hanan asked in serious tone while raising his one eyebrow.

Rushda just laughed nervously."sorry yaar nhi aata yaha tak ki mujhe khaane kha bhi nhi aata me kya karunga."rushda said while biting her nails."to bola kisne tha ha karne ke liye."hanan said while nearing of yelling.

"yaar matlab tumhe abhi bhi chillana hai hhhh meri jaan nikle jaa rahi hai yaha help karne ki vajah mere par hi chadh kar aa rhae ho."rushda said irritatingly.

"ha to kisne kaha tha ha karne ke liye."hanan said in sarcasm."aapki puppo hai na unhone."rushda also said in sarcasm.

"tum."hanan said while showing his finger."kya tum yaar help karo meri jaan nikale jaa rahi hai mere pass phone bhi nhi hai jo ammi se pooch lo ki khana kaise pakate hai."rushda said and tears came in her eyes.

"aree ro kyu rahi hai."hanan asked in confusion."mu..jhe khana....banana nhi aata mumma sahi kehti thi jab badhi ho jayegi jab valye aaiygi samjh."she said while sobbing.

Hanan hugged her."sshhh shaant koi baat nhi maids hongi vaha help ke liye hmm.ese faltu ke aasu mat bahao."hanan said while cooing her.

Rushda nodded her head but didn't get satisfaction she was scared already."feeling better."hanan said."hmm."rushda just hummed.

"liston agar na hoe khanan banana to chod dena hmm koi jaroorat nhi hai."hanan said while cupping her face and wipe her tears.

"hmmm."rushda just hummed.and hanan start to instruct her."and last kitchen blast mat kar dena."hanan said jokingly.rushda just giggled at him.

Hanan smile and said."me jaa raha hoon hmm or ha jo instructions diye hai sab yaad rakhna."hmmm."rushda just hummed.

"allah me ek billi jaisa muh bhi diya hai use bhi khol lo."hanan said.rushda looked at him with her fierce eyes."matlab tum chain se nhi beth skare na."rushda said while pouting.her nose was red lips were more pink because of crying.

And at last hanan kissed her both cheeks and said."khuda hafiz."in his husky tone.and run away from there.rushda eyes went widened.

"kaisa insaan hai ye sacchi me bipolar.hai ye."rushda said to herself.

And went down and enter in the kitchen.she looked at maids who salam her."asllam vallaikum badi bibi."when she heard this she felt too much awkward but then said."rushda rushda bulaiye mujhe ye bohot jayada hi awkward hai or aap log badhe hai mujhse."rushda said with her beautiful smile.

All maids smile at her kindness."rushda beta sunna."merwa said while coming inside kitchen."ji puppo."rushda said with a smile."vo me keh rshi thi ki maids help nhi karegi.kyunki tumhari pehli rasoi hai to saare kaam tumhe hi karne padhenge."merwa puppo said with her fake smile.

Rushda looked at her in shock."magar puppo."rushda said."magar vagar koch nhi.chalo hmm acche bacche."merwa puppo said."or ha aap log jaaiye."merwa said to maids.

Rushda was like she don't know anything now.she is alone.after that merwa went out from the kitchen and rushda was alone in the kitchen.

"me kya karunga akela."rushda said and tears came in her eyes."but when shifa and ammi came inside of the kitchen and said."rushda tu bana legi khana."ammi said in soft voice.

"ammi mujhe sacchi me koch nhi aata me kya karu."rushda said."koi baat nhi bhabhi ham hai na yaha."shifa said while winking at her.rushda looked at her in confusion.

"bhabhi ye lijiye earpodes ye mere phone se judhe hai means ammi or me aapki help isse karte rahenge."shifa said.rushda look at them with her glittery eyes.and took earpodes.

"Thank you appi ammi aapne to meri bohot badi help kar di thank you."rushda said with a smile and thanking them."to chale ham aapko room ae instructions denge kyunki puppo namak chowkidaar yaha pehra deta rahega."shifa said in low voice on which rushda and ammi laughed together.

_______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜᴀʜᴅᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)