ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54

It has been 24 hours that nothing got to know about rushda condition she was still in the icu and hanan was just sitting there and praying for her tears were flowing from this eyes through his cheeks.

His state was miserable he don't know how he will gonna face rushda after she'll wake up.doctor come from the icu and hanan looked at them with hopeful eyes."she is out of danger."doctor said with a suring smile.

Hanan start to cry hard he was shivering.he was happy so much happy that his love is out of danger.hanan all wounds were still open."hanan go and clean your wounds or it'll get infected."ivan said and pat his shoulder.

"no no."hanan shook his head now he was just thinking how to face her.he look at her through icu window."my little baby my little warrior."hanan mumble while looking at her a small smile was on his face.

"yahh allah tera shukar varna me mar jaata agar isko koch ho jata to."hanan mutter.

"hanan go ad take rest we all are here hmm no one will gonna even touch her go and get fresh & up and come back."ivan said and assure him that he is here.

"can i trust you again."hanan said while looking at his eyes."hmm."ivan hummed and nodded his head."ivan i am trusting you again if you broke my trust i will forgot that you were my friend."hanan warned him."yah yah i know i am not gonna broke your trust this time i am preety sure."ivan said with a smile.

And hanan went from there and ivan sut there with a sigh."thank god we find rushda."ivan said and took out his phone and start scrolling.

________________

●ᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ●

Rushda was shifted in vip room and hanan was sitting there with her.she wasn't awake till now but hanan was in peace his soul was in peace.her calming sleeping figure was like a heaven to him now.he was holding her hand he can't leave her now no and never.