ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39

"pata hai bol rahe hoo."rushda replied and smile while biting her bottom lip."hmmm."hanan hummed while teasing her."khana kha o varna mere pass bhi bohot tarike hai or unme se ek ghar aane ka bhi hai."hanan said in his deep voice."aaa jaao fir."rushda said while teasing him.hanan just poke his tongue inside his mouth.

"flirting."hanan said while smirking."hmm you can say."rushda said and laid on the bed and mentally slap herself."to me aa raha hoon firr.me apni begum ko bhooka nhi rehane de sakta."hanan said.but it make rushda eyes widened."oyee himmat na krna vapis aane ki badi mushkil se to chen mila ha use tabah na karo."rushda said and get up.

"toh khana kha lo hmm."hanan said in his stern voice."ha ha kha loonga."rushda said dramatically."mere se chaalbaazi karne mi sochna mat i am telling you before if i found that you skip your meal than no one is going to be worse than me."hanan said and give her warning.

"ha ha ha byeeeeeeeeeeeee."rushda said and cutted the call before hanan could said anything.here rushda cuted her call and on the other hand this make hanan irritate.he was irrritated because of that fucking lectures.

"agggggghhhhh. Ye ladhki."hanan said and put his hand on his hair aggressively.and went to canteen.but when he entered in canteen he met with his lovely enemy.vishal.

"OOO hooo dekho zara baig sahab ko girlfriend bana rakhi hai lekin kisi ko bata nhi rakha hhh bhai ka mila raha hai bhabhi se."vishal said loudly so everyone can hear they both are biggest enemy of eachother from their childhood.

Hanan looked at him furiously.but control his anger and try to walk away.but vishal blocked his way."vishal hatt"hanan said furiously and try to walk again but again vishal block his way."o bhai hame bhi mila de ho sake to ek raat kaa......"before vishal could complete his sentance and punch was throwned on him.

Which make vishal fall on the ground."saale biwi meri teri himmat kaise hoi meri biwi ki baat apni jubaan se nikaalne ki hhhh."hanan growl like lion and hold his neck and start to chock him badly.vishal was gasping for air.

Everyone was standing there and seeing them they can't interfare in between.because they love their lives."ye sab kya ho raha hai."saad said while making students aside to see what happening.but when he saw his own beloved older brother was chocking vishal like beast.

He run towards them."bhai chode usse."saad said and try to make him get away from eachother.but hanan wasn't in his sense.and he didn't mind saad."bhaaaaaaiiiiii choddddee ussseee."this time saad shouted but it didn't affect a bit to hanan.

But then he call kabir and khaif their and they three try to make him away from vishal.vishal body temperature was turned into cold his body was little blue.but then vishal smirk."bhai itni azzez hai kya vo hame bhi ek baar moka de uske taste karne kaa."vishal said while snirking.

But now he crossed his line.hanan jump on him and start to beat him mercilessly.and poor khaif kabir anf saad was trying their best."bhai ruk jaaye marr jayega vooo."kabir said and tried to stop him.

Vishal was loosing his conciseness but it wasn't affecting hanan a lil bit but it was affecting that trio brother they was scared what will happen if baba will gonna know that what happen there.

"bhai kya kare bhai ko maar denge isse."khaif said while grabbing his hair.they all were panicking.then saad call rushda.but rushda didn't picked up her call but ut was telling that the person isn't picking up call.so he try his last time. And yes his luck was good rushda picked up the call.

And saad put it on speaker in thought that hanan will gonna stop."hello."a soft melodic voice came from call."which make hanan stop on his track and make everyone shock who was present in the canteen..

"hello."rushda said again but no reply came from there."saad bhai kys hoa.hello."rushda said again but saad cutted the call which make rushda confused but rushda let it be.but in this mean time.khaif and kabir make both of them separate from each other.

Hanan look at kabir.which make kabir sacred more and he left his arm.and khaif also."bhai ghar jaaiye aapna bohot bada danga kar diys hai.or ha isse lekar jaao hospital."saad irritatingly while looking at vishal.

Hanan took a sharp breath.and went away from there but Whispers start to begin there that."hanan baig who don't have control on his temper stopped on mere voice.

Hanan took his car and went out of the collage and two cars of bodyguards behind him.he was driving fastly as much he can he just want to reach home.

On other hand rushda was eating her lunch but don't know what will gonna happen with her next.she was savouring her food but then a door open with a harsh jerk.which make rushda flinch but when rushda saw hanan's state it make her eyes widened.she get up from bed and before she could say anything hanan pulled her in aggressive kiss.

But rushda tried to pull away but hanan but hanan pulled her close more close leaving no distance between them hanan have to bend down because of rushda's height.he pick her up and wrap her legs around his waist.and went towards king size couch and sat on it and started to savour her like beast.

But rushda taste a metallic taste.she tried to pull away but hanan stopped her by holding her both hands in one and pulled her more close by her waist.but rushda started to struggle for breath and hanan stopped in frustration.rushda start to breath heavily."yaaah allah mujhe laga aaj mera last dinn hai."rushda said and give a shot glare to hanan.

"ye kya hhhh."rushda ask while glaring at him but hanan was awwing.lie how can someone be so much cute."hanan ye kya halat bana rakhi hai hhh."rushda said while grabbing messy hair softly.she started to caress his hair softly.

Hanan feel a shot of relaxation in his muscles."me koch poch raha hoon ye kya halat bana rakhi hai."rushda ask again.but then saw his side lip it was bleeding.rushda gasp."hanan ye ka...kaise hoa hhh ye ky....kya halat bana rakhi hai hhh."rushda sais while panicking.but hanan was smiling like an idiot.

______________________________________

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇʀs ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ.ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴀᴛɪsғɪᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.(▰╹◡╹▰)