Chapter 7

Saturday 11:30 pm.

Satoru and the others stayed on the couch in their own world, but keeping an eye out as well. He saw Toji walking back outside almost twenty minutes ago and didn't know where you were. Suguru takes another shot. At this point, everyone was drunk.

"I think I made a mistake.." Suguru slurs.

"What do you mean?"

Suguru pulls out your phone from his pocket, showing Satoru. "We probably could've been in contact with her all night, but here it is.."

Satoru shakes his head and snatches your phone out of his hand. He turns it on and sees your messages from Choso, Sukuna, Mahito, and Naoya, asking where you were as well. Satoru had enough and stands up. "You know what? Fuck this. I'm looking for her." He stumbles a bit as he stands up, the alcohol hitting him. Utahime and Yuki laugh at him. "Careful now."

He ignores them and goes straight to Choso once he sees him. Choso looks at him confused but turns to face him.

"Have you seen her?"

Choso raises an eyebrow. "Y/n?"

Satoru nods.

"The last person I've seen her with was Toji. Let's ask him." Choso starts scanning the area, looking for Toji. Mahito smiles as he taps Choso on his shoulder points to where Toji is standing.

Toji was outside in the corner with another girl feeling his muscles, and he just smirked the entire time while letting her. Choso, Sukuna, Naoya, and Mahito knew what kind of person Toji is, so him being felt up or feeling up other women wasn't a problem to them. They just didn't see him coming onto you if he was going to start hanging around more, which they thought wrong. Satoru, on the other hand, was trying to process what he was seeing. 'They seriously left her with him?' He thought to himself, starting to worry himself the longer it took to find you.

As they approach Toji, he just looks at them. "What? Can't you see I'm a little busy?"

Choso answers. "We're sorry to disturb you, but we're looking for Y/n. You were the last person with her."

"You have a secret girlfriend or something?" The lady teases, but Toji just ignores her.

"You guys haven't seen her?"

Satoru takes a step forward. Toji glances at him as he recognizes Satoru from the show, the one who put his arm around you.

Toji decides to play. "I walked her back home. She lives just across the street, right? She was kind of upset with me earlier because I ruined her skirt and heels by making her spill her drink."

Little did Toji know, your friends knew you too well.

"I have her phone."

"She would've told me she was leaving."

"And she never leaves a party before midnight."

Toji just looks at them, unamused that his plan didn't work. "Last time I saw her, she was in the bathroom. Now, leave me alone." He turns his attention back to the girl. She stops and looks over at Satoru. "How about you? Would you like to stay?"

Satoru looks over to her as she's still pressing up her body against Toji, he scoffs. "Sorry, but someone as desperate as you is not worth my time. Besides, I'm already spending the night somewhere tonight." He smirks.

"Oh~! Is that an invite I just heard?" She says in a flirty tone.

Satoru laughs. "Not quite. I'm spending the night across the road. You know, with the girl we're looking for? Anyway, have fun with your whore, "Toji", Right?" He smiles proudly as he walks off towards Choso and Mahito as they waited patiently for him.