Chapter 36

"You are feeling okay now, right?" Suguru asked as he placed both of his hands on your shoulders, looking down at you with a hint of worrisome in his gaze and his voice.

You couldn't help but giggle at him while a faint blush appeared across your cheeks. "Yes, I'm okay. Thank you for asking.. for like, the tenth time."

"Well, I have to make sure because you are leaving with.. them." He said, not sounding too happy about the idea.

"I'll be fine, Suguru! I swear." You say with a smile. "I-if you want.. I can stay another night again if you'd like."

Suguru smiled softly at you, shaking his head 'no' at your suggestion. "You don't have to just because I want you to."

"How about this? If I want to, I'll have them bring me back over here or you can pick me up yourself." You said. Suguru knew you were going to pushing at the idea, so he agreed with you anyway.

You had your small bag packed with your stuff and Suguru grabbed it by the strap and sling it over his shoulder. You both walked outside. Suguru handed you your bag and smiled you, telling you that he'd see you later before climbing into his car.

"You, too!" You say happily before walking to Choso's car and get into the back of the seat, even though he had already had the passenger door open for you.

Choso was a little taken aback by your sudden change of sitting spot in the car. He wasn't sure how to address it, but he was going to anyway, letting whatever words fall out of his mouth. "What are you doing back there?"

"Putting on my seatbelt." You chirped out with a smile on your face while buckling yourself in.

"And.. you're not going to sit in the front?" He asked, sounding very confused.

You paused for a minute. You didn't think he'd make such a big deal out it, but maybe it was something that he had gotten used to. Like, how he made a small fuss of opening and closing the door for you. "Did.. you want me to?"

He sighed and crossed his arms. "We're not going anywhere until you sit in passenger. Remember, Geto needs to leave for work and we're blocking his way."

"But Choso-"

"I know this act is from when I mentioned you always sat in the passenger from people who were once involved in your life, but it's not changing what we all have already gotten used to. So, I'd suggest you get in front." He said in a stern tone, almost as if he were demanding you to rather than it being a suggestion.

'I wonder what would happen if I just started...'

You sighed in a defeat with a smile and took off your seatbelt, getting out of the car. "Fine. You win." You say to him. Choso was already prepared to close the door for you after you would get in, but blush appeared when he felt you poke his cheek, getting caught off guard from your actions. You didn't say a word, and just kept smiling as you got into the car. Choso didn't know why he felt flustered over a little thing like that, and started wondering to himself if maybe something had changed from within him since that last time you all hung out together. He closed the door and got into the driver's side.

"You seem to be feeling better." He mumbled, probably sounded more gloomy than how he thought it would come out. "You're going to be with Sukuna today. I'm going to be busy and I won't be back till tonight."

"... Where are you going?"

"Do you not want to stay with Sukuna? Because Toji's available."

You shook your head in protest. "Sukuna it is." You say to him.