~ 5 ~

Oh my everything! Why was that coronation so boring!?

~~~

~When School starts~

It's been a while and I learned all the languages that I wanted to learn. So I now know French, English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, German, Russian, Hindi, Spanish, Latin, Italian, Greek, Vietnamese, Swedish, Swahili, Polish, Turkish, Portuguese, Hebrew, Thai, Filipino, and Ancient Greek. 

I also realized that I'm in  some weird fanfiction like world rather than the original world, so yeah, no telling what will happen, but I'm taking zero chances. Anyways, who cares, most fanfictions have some of the original plot. 

So, every single language the Bat family knows, to my knowledge, and greatly increased my special abilities, I smile, point in the air while sitting in my bed, waiting for time to pass, since I woke up too early, and check, "status check!"

~Status~
Name : Chloe Bourgeois
Hidden name : Heather Richmond
Physical age : 4
Spiritual age : 36
Level : 5
Points : 340
Health : 20/20
Stamina Level : 2/10 = Stage 1/10
Strength Level : 2/10 = Stage 1/10
Speed Level : 2/10 = Stage 1/10
Luck : Level 3/10
Taboo : Level MAX 

~Titles and Their Special Abilities~
    ~   Crowned Princess of France
          ~   Love Aura : Level MAX
          ~   Love Meter Sight : Level MAX
          ~   Aura Eyes : Level MAX
    ~   Daddies Princess
          ~   Life of Luxury : Level MAX
~Special Abilities~
    ~   Photographic Memory : Level MAX
    ~   Language Comprehension : Level MAX
    ~   Appraisal : Level 9/10

~Inventory~
    ~   Crystal Kwami Box with its contents
    ~   Your original phone with all it's original access to your worlds information

. . . huh. . . So I got the gift hat I got for my Niece in that life as well as my old phone. That'll work out for me! But those title with their abilities are honestly weird, I mean, why is 'Daddies Princess a title'? Also why is Luck a stat?! As for the taboo thing, I guess that's because of my knowledge of the show, characters, and lore, as well as of other things. 

I smirk and get out of bed, closing my stats, and start getting dressed for the first day of school. I put on a brown plaid under dress then a slightly thicker brown over dress that's fluffy with long black socks, and a pair reddish brown boots. I then wait for Armond to help me with hair, because I'm not good at doing it right now with my short and chubby arms. 

Shortly after I'm done dressing Armond knocks on my door, I tell him to enter,  he immediately and gently picks me up, and sets me on the chair in front of my vanity. He begins styling my hair in two ponytails with curled ends and some pearl beads mixed into my hair to give it a cool effect. 

I smile, thank Armond, Armond picks me up, and takes me to breakfast. Once we make it to the dining table I eat quietly, alone at the dining table like always, because Audrey's in New York city, Andre is working, and Armond although my caretaker, still has work to do. 

Once done, I ring the bell then I walk to the elevator, and go to the bottom floor, having a chauffeur to drive me to preschool. I wait in front of the hotel until I see the usual chauffeur, then I get in the car and he drives me to preschool, the school looks nice. Though honestly a lot like a Japanese manga high school academy rather than a preschool, elementary school, and middle school. 

(I don't own the picture, got off Google)