~ 18 ~

Chloe breathed deeply then looked at everyone around her, "any questions?"

~Time Skip After the Shock wore off~

Felix stared at Duusu with his miraculous in shock for a good while while everyone stared at me. I smiled at Felix, and gently poked Duusu successfully waking Duusu up. Duusu looked around him groggily before staring at Kagami and Felix with confusion on his face. He was about to say something when i put my finger to my mouth and do the shhh motion. 

Duusu looks at me before nodding his head and just sitting there, I then smiled at everyone, clapped my hands and said, "now anything else you lot wanna ask?" 

Kagami held up her hand and after I pointed at her sha said, "what was that?" 

I smiled at Kagami, "don't worry about it for now, all will be revealed in due time."

Everyone nodded their heads, used to something cryptic happening after being in S class for as long as we have. Which always makes me smile cause it's so convenient though never eternal, things like this always bite us in the ass. 

Felix then says, "wait is this actually my Aunt's broach?!" 

I start laughing as I jump to hide behind Nino, who like everyone else also started laughing at Felix's outburst. Once I am behind Nino I say over his shoulder, "Yep!" 

Felix glared at me, put on the broach, hid it under his vest, then decides it's chaos time! Next thing I know we are all play fighting with Duusu floating over us. 

~Time Skip to summer cause I don't wanna write a class scene right now~ 

I am waiting outside of the airport for everyone else to come meet with me, since well we are all going to England this summer to spice things up, and my mind just keeps going to what might happen when the next school year starts. 

All of our parents decided it's best if we attend public school for a high school, just so we know what it's like, I mean in my past life I attended public school, being from a poor family originally. But I can't exactly tell anyone that, so I am just going with the flow. 

I'm not going to lie, I hope we don't follow the original story line, because honestly it was quite pathetic. I mean come on, Marinette got away with everything, and Adrien just wasn't right. 

Anyways, Felix and Kagami are free much like in the original story line. Though there are quite a few differences already, like the way my friend group acts, I was suppose to be alone, but now I'm not. So I know things are going to be different. This place is so much like the place my niece dreamed of. 

Anyways after a bit everyone arrived reluctantly. 

Mainly because the Agreste family told Felix last minute that they were coming too. I damn near didn't show up, but still came because I had too. It was England with the Agrestes or France with the assassins immediately near me all alone. 

So yeah, Agrestes was the less boring choice. 

We all got our luggage put in their spots, then we all sat ourselves in the jet. It was a boring flight like always. Though the Agreste's did try to talk to me about my 'mom' which I listened to and gave non committal responses until I fell asleep. 

I woke up again when Felix shoved me out of my seat after the jet landed. Nathaniel pulled me up then and we were off to the Graham de Vanily castle where we are going to spend the next 3 months to escape from France temporarily. 

We made it here extremely early in the day so we flew in our sweats, not seeing the problem with it since we didn't really preplan this flight. Anyways, we were drove to the castle, and all got put into our own rooms, where we all decided to get ready for the day. 

I pulled my hair out of the messy bun I had it in prior, then I did my hair care routine as well as my skin care routine, followed by me staring at all my hair ties. In it is a bunch of ribbons and hair barrettes all from people I know. I went through it and decided to use one that I haven't used in a long while. So I buried my hands in barrettes and ribbons before pulling out a bee hair claw that Armond gave me after my mom left. 

It is a silver hair claw with a very interiquite looking bee designed on it, now when he gave it to me my hair was quite short, but now it isn't. So I grabbed a bright red ribbon that Nathaniel gave me shortly after we met, and tied my hair up in a half up and down style. I then used the bee hair claw to pull the rest of my hair up into a ponytail. I pull two strands of my hair to frame my face, adjust my bangs, and fluff up the curls at the ends of my hair so my hair looks even fuller. Hopefully, my hair doesn't move down. 

I then put on some light tinted moisturizer, lip gloss, mascara, and then I started getting dress. 

I rummaged through my suitcase for what to wear for the day. I find decide to wear a nice white dress that Nino gave me once. The dress is a simple one in design, reaches my shins, has sheer sleeves with a flower design on the lace of it, and has pockets! Which I really like. 

I then put on a guitar pick necklace that Juleka gave me, paired with a silver friendship ring that Kagami gave me about a week after we left Gotham that I always wear on my middle finger, a pair of jade earrings Sabrina gave me, a charm bracelet Max gave me with a bunch of little charms to represent the group on it, a silver anklet with a few small diamonds that Nino gave me, grabbed a white handbag that Nathaniel gave me, and then I put on a pair of silver heels that Felix once bought me after I broke my last pair of silver heels running from an assassin. 

With that I left my room to go hang out with the gang. 

(A/n : boring chapter, sorry but a lot of tests happened recently for me.)