~ 12 ~

I look in Sabrina's area and see Marinette in Sabrina's seat, for some reason, "Marinette, why are you in Sabrina seat?"

~

Marinette looked up at us and said, "I think you faked it?" 

"Hm? Faked what Marinette?" I cross my arms, as Marinette walks over to me, so i shift my weight from one foot to another, genuinely curious. 

Marinette gets up in my face, so I lean backwards a little, but otherwise don't move"I think you faked the poisoning, and I think you are jealous." 

Sabrina's POV :

I look between Chloe and Marinette, nervously, wondering what Chloe will say to that. She's be accused of a lot, never jealousy though. So this is uncharted territory. 

Chloe's eyes gleam in amusement as she subconsciously smirks at Marinette. I watch as her face darkens, and she says with venom in her tone, "What could I be jealous of Dupain-Cheng?" Her tone causing Marinette to flinch. 

I awkwardly step away from the duo, as does Juleka and Max. While Felix, Kagami, Nino, and Nathaniel all take a step closer to them. Marinette leans backwards as Chloe leans forward, challenging Marinette, which causes her to take the bait. Marinette tries to push Chloe back in defense, but oh no, Chloe is on the attack, and Marinette pushed her there by accusing her of anything.

I gulp as Marinette says with an 'I won' smile, "that Adrien and I are dating." Marinette closed her eyes in satisfaction, and wow, she was stupid to do that. 

By closing her eyes Marinette missed Chloe's huge smirk get plastered on her face in victory, as well as Max make the mini drone camera's come closer, and catch that entire thing. Poor girl. . . well not really since she pushed Chloe but poor her for later. 

Chloe glanced at me, and that was all I needed, I walked over to Max, got the footage, and edited it so it was only the when we entered the classroom. Then I sent it to Nathaniel, who posted it to his blog. 

Sorry not sorry Marinette, but you lost, terribly. 

In the few seconds that Marinette had her eyes closed, she lost, in more ways then she knew. Once her eyes are open she saw Chloe's indifference, and surprise was clear on her face. Chloe used her pointer finger to push Marinette away from her, no force, just Marinette not wanting to be touched by Chloe. 

Once Marinette is away from Chloe, Chloe says, "I get lots of marriage proposals every day, and I don't have time for dating being what I am. Think what you wish Dupain-Cheng, I am not here to be in your fantasy, I'm here to please my friend. You aren't my friend, but hey, I'll call you Sugar from now on!"

Chloe gave her signature smile, all the venom leaving here and I start laughing behind my hand at the new nickname declaration from her. All of us hate sugar after Chloe pushed us to the side of honey to be the favored sweetener. 

I bury my face into Max's back while he has his face buried in a text book, neither of us wanting to be caught laughing. 

Chloe's POV : 

Check mate for now, much like my beautiful little niece, I never did like Marinette's Mary Sue character.

~Time skip, when S class flies to New York~

Once we make it to new york I feel like collapsing, all the emails we had to go through. I hate being a royal, not only paperwork but also emails. 

I look dead at Juleka, who looks back at me, "I don't care where we need to be soon, I want tea, and a honey croissant." Nino laughs at me, only to clutch his temples from next to no sleep on the flight and so much blue light like me. So I laugh at him, quickly regretting it too.