Pass or Fail: Survival Test

"He's late. Why is it that only our squad's teacher is late? The other squads have gone off somewhere with their new teachers, and Iruka Sensei's also left." Naruto said as you looked up from your book to see what he was doing. Naruto had started to put a chalkboard eraser on the top of the door so that when your new teacher opens it, the eraser will fall on him. "A Jonin wouldn't get caught in such a weak booby trap." Sasuke said. Just then a hand appeared in the door way it making everyone tense. When your new Sensei opened the door the eraser fell onto his head causing Naruto to start laghing and pointing at him yelling "I got him! I got him!" While Sasuke stared at the guy in shock thinking 'Get real, Is he really a Jonin?' You just looked at Kakashi trying to keep a blush off your face. 'I knew he was hot but I didn't think he'd look this good.' You already knew he looked good, but there's a difference between seeing it on screen and in person. Ever since you woke up in this world one thing had been made clear. Everyone and everything looked so much better than it did on screen! Your new teacher then picked up the eraser and looked around before saying "How can I put this? As for my first impression of you guys...? Well, I hate you. Well meet me on the roof." He then disappeared in smoke.

When you all got up to the roof your new Sensei was sitting on the rails reading a book. "Lets see. First off, let me have you guys introduce yourselves." "What should we say?" You asked. "Your likes, dislikes, your future dream, hobbies, things like that!" "Hey! Before that, please tell us about yourself." Naruto said. "Me? My name's Hatake Kakashi. I don't feel like telling you guys about my likes and dislikes. I've never really thought about my future dream... As for my hobbies, I have many." "So, in the end, isn't all we know his name." You asked Naruto. "Yeah." "Next is you guys. Lets start with you." Kakashi said pointing at Naruto. "My name's Uzumake Naruto! I like instant ramen, but what I like even more is the ramen from Ichiraku that Iruka Sensei treats me to. What I dislike is the three minutes after pouring hot water in the instant ramen. My hobby is eating and comparing ramen! And my future dream..is to surpass the Hokage! And so i'm going to get the entire village to acknowledge my existence!" Naruto said proudly 'I see... this kid's grown up in an interesting way." Kakashi thought. "Okay, next." "I'm Haruno Sakura. What I like is reading, puzzles (and what ever else you like). What I dislike is (your dislikes). My hobbies are training, doing puzzles (your hobbies) and my goal is to become the strongest kunoichi to ever exist and marry a certain someone." You said blushing at that last bit as you glanced at Sasuke. Kakashi nodded thinking 'At least she's using that crush of hers to become stronger.' "And lastly." "Uchiha Sasuke. I have lots of dislikes, but no likes in particular. And I don't feel like summing up my ambition as just a dream but I do have an ambition! The ambition to restore my clan, and without fail... to kill a certain main!" The three of you just stared at Sasuke for a couple seconds. This scared Naruto who thought 'He doesn't... mean me, does he?' You looked at Sasuke, eyes full of pity. 'Poor Sasuke.'

'I knew it...' Kakashi thought before saying "Good! The three of you are very distinctive and interesting! We'll have a mission tomorrow!" "Yes, sir! What kind of mission?" Naruto asked. "First, we'll do what we can do with just four people." Kakashi said. "What-what-what...what?!" Naruto aksed excitedly. "A survival exercise." "Survival exercise?" Naruto repeated with a confused tone. Your hands clinched as you knew what he was going to say. "This is no simple exercise." "Then...then what kind of exercise is it?" After Naruto had asked that kakashi started to giggle. "Huh? Why are you laughing Sensei?" Naruto asked tilting his head in a confused manner.

"Uh, well, if I tell you, I know you'll grow disenchanted." Kakashi said still laughing. "What?" Naruto said confused. Kakashi then continued. "Of the 27 graduates, only nine will be recognized as Genin Ninjas. The remaining eighteen will be sent back to the Academy. In other words, this exercise is an extremely difficult test with a failure rate of 66% or higher!" This shocked both of your teammates. "See, see. You got disenchanted!" "That's crazy! To have suffer that much! T-Then, what was the graduation test for?" Naruto shouted. "Oh, that. It was just to select those who have the potential of becoming Genin." "Whaaaat?!" "Well, that's the way it is. I'll be determining whether you pass or fail. Bring your complete set of ninja tools! We meet at 5 in the morning."