Dark Forces

As Lila read the first journal, she discovered an event called "The Solstice" - An event every century where selected people are granted special powers. There was a clatter behind Lila.
Lila turned around just in time to see some rocks tumbling, most likely from human movement. Someone else was here. She slowly approached the hole in the rock wall with the tumbling rocks. She peeked through to see a dark, damp tunnel leading into the unknown. Lila then turned on her torch and shone it down the path, before making her way down it, careful not to make any sound to alert that mysterious person, or even creature, to her presence.

--

Draven, the malevolent antagonist of our story, was searching the chamber for the secrets of the Solstice, as was Lila. He bore a long scar on his left eye, faded from time. He was wearing a long, black jacket with a scarf. His hair was dark and messy, and it had a dark blue streak around the middle. He looked like he could be an ally to Lila if it wasn't for his goal - Find the secrets of the Solstice, and use them for his own personal gain, to raise an army, serving him with loyalty.
He ran through a hole in the main chamber, hoping to find more about this mystical event. He was a little too fast, as he knocked some rocks over, before tumbling through the hole.
"Agh-" He winced quietly, quickly hiding in a passageway to the right.

--

Lila entered the tunnel, her torch still on, noticing the several passageways in her view. Three rows, each with a left passage and right passage. There was a faint sound coming from the first row on the right, and Lila's curiousity was aroused. She peered around the corner, before slowly walking down the path.