Together

Draven was standing mischievously outside of the chamber, his scarred face contorted into a sly grin.
"There you are," he spoke in a sinister tone. "I've been waiting for you to emerge." He turned to Orion. "Who do you have with-"
He froze, his gaze fixed on Orion. Orion seemed shocked too.
In unison, they both spoke.
"Draven?!"
"Orion?!"
Lila remembered what Orion said earlier.
"I know him alright.."
They were surprised to see eachother, but didn't look happy in the slightest. If looks could kill, both of them would've at least stabbed eachother by now.
Orion then spoke up, turning to Lila.
"Go. I'll deal with Draven."
Draven rolled his eyes and stayed looking stern.
Lila nodded and turned to go. "If you're sure.."
Lila left the chamber, leaving Orion to 'deal with' Draven.
Orion looked at Draven as Lila left. "Now then, Draven. Why don't we finish what we started a year ago?"
Draven nodded smugly.

--

Later, Lila was back at the main chambers, holding the Journal in her hands, and inspecting it. Footsteps behind her acknowledged her to Orion's presence.
"I dealt with Draven. He should stay away from us for a while." He said.
Lila narrowed her eyes. "Your lips are kind of red.."
Orion shook it off with a shrug. "Bust lip is all."
Lila seemed unconvinced, but decided to believe it for now. "Okay.."
She turned back to the Journal.
"This says that if the Solstice powers are in the wrong hands, or given to someone who doesn't deserve it, it'll be fatal for the survival of humanity." Lila rotated her head towards Orion, who simply exhaled heavily. "This thing's serious, isn't it?" His voice was slightly raspy, but he cleared his throat after.
"Yes, it is," Lila replied. "So it needs to go to the right people."