Orion the Decoder

Lila managed to get away from Draven while he was still in fear from what had happened before. She escaped through the chamber and hurried steadily forwards. Inside this chamber was a neatly carved rock wall, displaying the word, or name "ATLAS". Lila was intrigued to find out what this meant, but then saw a metallic robot looking creature with a humanoid shape, its limbs snapped to the side of its body. It seemed to be powered off, as the black visor on its face was blank and empty.
  Lila cautiously stepped closer to it, reaching her hand out to touch it. Just before she made contact with the metal, another shape stepped out of the darkness - It wasn't Draven, as their body shapes were different, and this person definitely had longer hair than him.
  They were wearing a white shirt, with a tattered light brown jacket, emblazoned with various symbols tied to ancient ruins - vines and others. Their dark brown hair was tied in a short ponytail, but some of it still fell down to their shoulders. Their hair also had a glint of silver in it. As they stepped out, Lila immediately turned to face them, ready for anything that may happen in the next moment. The person, however, then spoke with a calm, steady voice.

"Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you. Like he is." He spoke.
Lila then spoke herself. "Stay a- Wait, you aren't?"
"No.." The other replied.
"Oh. ..what about that 'he'? Do you know Draven?"
At the mention of his name, the mysterious person seemed to remember something in his mind.
"I know him alright." He said in a sinister tone.
"Who are you anyway?" Lila asked, curious as to the identity of this person.
"The name's Orion - Ruin explorer and decoder." Orion said confidently.
"Riight.. Do you know what this thing is?"
Orion turned to look at the robotic body.
"Hm. Seems to me like a robot, buried in the rock and left to.. rot? I don't know."

Orion throroughly inspected the thing for a few more moments before standing up again and turning to Lila.
"Come on. We should go. We'll come back to this later." He said.
Lila nodded, as her feet were starting to freeze from standing still so long.
"Yeah, let's go."

With that, they both emerged from the chamber. But someone was already waiting for them..

The Solstice JournalsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara