20

Hongjoong stood in front of the door to Seonghwa's apartment.

He was nevous beyond belief and he was failing on finding the courage he needed to rind te doorbell.

But he needed to fix things. He needed to tell Seonghwa how he felt, even if that meant asking his bestfriend for his adress.

He inhaled deeply.
"ok hongjoong, you can do this"

He rang the little doorbell and waited for someone to open the door.

From the other side he heard a soft 'coming' and he couldn't help but smile at that.

When the door was opened though he was welcome with a confused Seonghwa that stared at him with fear in his eyes.

"How did you...?"

"Seonghwa..."

"please no-"

"Listen to me Seonghwa"

"Don't..."

Hongjoong couldn't reply once he saw the tears forming on the corners of the older's eyes.

"Did you need to reject me that bad that you needed to come to my apartment?"

The tears started falling.

"You can just leave me alone Hongjoong! please... leave me alone..."

Hongjoong snapped back to reality just in time to stop the older from closing his door.

"Seonghwa I need to talk to you"

Seonghwa stopped for a moment.

"why?"

"Have you ever thought that I might not reject you?"

"I know you will"

"can I come in?"

Seonghwa esitated for a moment. Was he really about to let his crush slash ex mistery online friend slash the men who broke his heart into his apartment?

"Sure"

He facepalmed himself. That's not what he needed right now.

They sat on the couch and an awkward silence filled the room.

"So..." Hongjoong started.

"You don't have to worry really, I know I should have said nothing so please just go home..."

"but..."

"No really, i never expected you to return my feelings so it's fine. I never even planned on telling you but that was an honest mistake..."

"Seonghwa."

"...Plus it's my fault. I didn't know who you were and I shouldn't have told you, I should have been more careful and not text the wrong chat so-"

"SEONGHWA!"

Seonghwa flinced at Hongjoong's sudden outburst and look at him with wide eyes.

"Can you please let me speak?"

Seonghwa nodded and waited for Hongjoong to continue.

"Thank you. I need to say some things. The first one is you shouldn't think that low of yourself because you're a wonderful person and anyone would be the luckiest person in the world to have you as their boyfriend. The second one is that texting you was, and i hope will too, extremely funny. The third one is that when we talked the first time i felt the butterflies almost eating my stomach. Lastly, when you blocked me I felt empty, i missed talking to you Seonghwa"

Seonghwa listened to every word that left Hongjoong's mouth with confusion filling his veins.

"But? I feel like there is a 'but'"

"It isn't really a 'but', more like a question" Hongjoong paused.

"what question?" Said Seonghwa closing his eyes as sadness swallowed him whole. What could Hongjoong possibly ask him? He probably doesn't want him to talk to him at school since he is g-

"Will you let me become that luckiest person in the world?"

[PLEASE READ:
I am currently writing another seongjoong because I'm weak for them so this is basically me publicizing myself in advance.
I will wait for it to be finished before starting to post it, mostly because i suck at deadlines.

My Poet [Seongjoong]
Hongjoong is struggling with his abusive parents and low self esteem, when suddenly one night he receives a text message from an unknown number.
It's a poetry, and not any poetry.
It's a love poetry.

Ok i'm done, Love you<3]