07- dem cyah test.

Adriana Rodes📍UWI

Adriana Rodes
📍UWI.
12:30// Lunch time.

From we entered the school ronara couldn't stop calling me 'Donald Duck.'

"Murdaaaa, Donald duck wamek yah look pon mi suh?" She teases, while i give her a side eye.

"Ronara mi will tell yuh but yuh ancestor dem enuh, leff mi drunk talking alone." I said to her, trying not to laugh so i can seem serious.

The two of us were laughing till this girl came up to us, giving us the dirtiest look possible.

Me and Ronara looking at eachother and laughing immediately, we turned back realising she had something to say.

Cause me wah know why she a skin off ar yellow teeth dem afta wi. It's giving, nuh brush yuh teeth ina couple weeks.

"Listen to mi when mi talk and nuh even badda respond-" she says before ronara cut her off.

"Likkle bloodclaat crawny body alien looking dildo tounge gyal, mia beg yuh move from rite yasso cause me wah know wah the fuck yuh feel like." Ronara says, leaving everybody shocked.

All har fren did a laugh, tell yuh bout people.

Waiting for silence she started again.

"Thank you," She says kissing her teeth. "Now wah mia say is yuh betta leff mi man alone, jalen doesn't want you honey, trust." She says , pointing her finger in my forehead before i slapped it off and gi har one tump.

All how dem call me "bawlybawly" and " Likkle Miss Innocent," mi nah coward out fi please nuh gyal? yuh crazy?

With the fight breaking out a girl came to part the fight accidentally getting a bad slap in her forehead leading her to getting a coco.

"i'm in love with da coco." Ronara sung, immediately shutting up after i slightly hit her telling her to stop.

Hearing the girl laugh, i realised she's actually nice.

"Oh my, girly yuh alright?" I asked her , saying yes me and ronara got up to leave the scene.

"I'm Ashanae," She says making us turn around and both smile.

"I'm ronara and she's adriana" Ronara says, letting her hand out to help her up.

"Ron a future nurse suh she can help yuh out yer." I say, making them laugh.

With ronara helping her, all 3 of us , not including the girls that came up to us acting all tough , had to sit in the guidance office since it's permitted that we go there after any fight or physical occurrence.

Sitting down and saying good afternoon, we waited till she started.

"Starting with you Ms.Rodes," she says, taking me out of my small gaze. "What happened that made you hit the other young lady?" She asked.