08- what a calamity.

Adriana Rodes

Adriana Rodes.
📍 Dung Ah Yaad
4:08 am.

Being fast asleep in my room with Ron And Ash, i heard a knocking on my window.

Waking me up, i went to look , seeing jalen i smiled, knowing he wouldn't do anything wrong.

Going down the window with him helping me i saw his smile fade and i got confused.

"What's wro-" I said before he cut me off.

"Sorry bout dis muma." He said before he knocked me out with his gun and all i saw and felt was darkness.

If mi did still conscious me woulda laugh because... two time suh?

~
~
~
~
~
~

Being awoken by the amount of time i was in my deep unconsciousness i immediately tried to scream but i couldn't move nor speak since tape was wrapped around my mouth and my hands and feet were tied with a rope.

Murdaaaaaa.

Still trying to shout for help although the words were muffled i was desperate.

Seeing jalen walk in i could only be disappointed, i thought he ... loved me?

Yes people, love me and ah only bout 2 time we talk.

Him wripping off the tape i immediately started screaming before he started speaking.

"Tappinize, nobody cah hear yuh, the room sound proof." He says.

Bae yuh really a talk to mi like dt?

"Mi know seh yuh confused, but generally speaking mi neva like yuh, mi only dweet suh mi coulda get in reach to adrian."

Feeling used as hell right now.

But for some reason he looked like he was battling himself when he said the words " Mi neva like yuh" and the words after that.

You're just being delusional, babes.

Seeing him take out the phone, and taking a picture, and typing a long message after i realised what this is.

Ransom di bwoy a try do wid mi?

"Sir please hurry up, and trust me, mi neva go talk to yuh again til thy kingdom come. Mi really did like yuh and i actually felt like you liked me too."

He looked confused as if he wanted to say something.

Him coming out of the room and coming back a few minutes later with food, untied my hands as he let me into his house.

"Suh wah yah treat mi nice fah, yuh know seh yuh very confusing?" I say, laughing, because who do you know gets kidnapped 2 times in the span of 3 months.

Only smirking he sat down on his phone.

"You know that this is very weird right, you kidnap me and now you want me to sit with you in silence, so there's.... not anything you'd like to talk about?" i said, suggesting to start a conversation.