「 ✦𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒄𝒐𝒏 ✦ 」

Context:

You've had a stressful time lately, and your boyfriend wanted to treat you tonight. So they let you pick a movie for you both to watch.

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

Draco Malfoy

The entire week you were studying nonstop, and you're exhausted. Even though many people told you to take a rest, your brain was so use to being in work mode, it couldn't relax.

You were sitting in the library, face in your hand, staring at the blank paper in front of you sighing.

You suddenly feel a presence behind you, you turn to see Draco standing over you, frowning.

"Why are you in the library again?"

"Studying..." You grumble. Draco frowns silent for a moment.

"No, you're done" He starts gathering your stuff. "You are working your ass off and you are going to pass all your O.W.Ls so stop stressing."

"Draco..." You begin to complain.

"No pick a movie, any movie" You smile, thinking about it for a moment.

"13 going on 30" Draco rolls his eyes.

"Fineeeee." Before you know it you're both cuddled up watching the movie. Draco tries to complain about how stupid and unrealistic it is, but eventually becomes WAY too invested. By the time the credits roll by he kisses the top of your head and whispers. "Better?" You smile,

"Much."

Tom Riddle

You are sat in your dorm scribbling away on some paper, switching from reading to writing, over and over. You have a potions test on Monday, and even with all the 'tutoring' Tom has given you, you're still insanely worried about failing.

You hear the door click open and you look up briefly to see Tom striding towards you. 

"Hi doll..." he comes up behind you, hands on your shoulders.

"Hi Tommy...I'm almost done-"

"Thats what you said 4 hours ago." Tom interrupts coldly. "Look at me." You turn to him, looking up. "You, will be fine. I've helped you study and you've studied yourself, we are going to watch a movie okay?"

You smile and nod. "Can I choose?" You pout. He rolls his eyes.

"Fine..." You choose one of you favourite movies, Clueless. You both snuggle up and watch it, by the time it reaches the end Tom says. "That was-"

"Amazing, cute, best movie ever?" You interrupt.

"I was going to say an unofficial step bro porno but those work too." You slap his arm and he chuckles before starting to kiss you passionately.

Theo Nott

It was exam season for every student at Hogwarts, some caring more than others. You were up at the astronomy tower, looking forward to some quiet time, to study of course. Your train of thought was interrupted by footsteps, you turn, annoyed your study spot is becoming population two. Your annoyance disappears quickly when you see your boyfriend: Theo Nott. He approaches you smiling. "Hello my love..." he murmurs leaning down and kissing you.

"Hi..." you reply. He frowns and looks down and sees your notes, raising an eyebrow.

"You're studying in my smoking spot? Really?" he questions with an amused expression. "You know I come up here all the time, to smoke."