「 ✦ 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒅 ✦ 」

Draco Malfoy

You were sprawled out on his bed, staring at the ceiling. You turned to look at Draco who was sitting there, messing around with his hair in the mirror. "It looks great stop playing with it." You call out. Draco just rolls his eyes. You both sit in silence for a few moments before you blurt out. "I'm bored"

"Yeah, there it is" Draco turns to you. "I can think of a few ways we could pass the time..." You grin in response and sit up as Draco walks towards you.

"Oh and do tell what those are..." You tease, Draco chuckles in response before planting a soft kiss on your lips.

"How about I just show you instead?" He whispers, staring at you lips. You nod as your lips connect again, only growing more and more passionate. Draco began to litter kisses across you jaw and neck, biting down slightly.

"Draco..." You whimper out, shivering as he continues to kiss your neck, slowly unbuttoning your shirt for you.

"Good girl, you're not so bored now hmmm?"

"No.." You reply quietly

Tom Riddle

Your head rested on your hand as you stared at your boyfriend reading, paying no attention to you at all. How dare he...

"Tommy?..." You whine.

"Yes?" Tom mumbles in reply, not looking up from his book. You roll your eyes, and place one of your hands on his knee. Tom raises an amused eyebrow and looks up at you. "Bored, love?"

You nod, "Read my mind, Tom." Tom closes his book and looks at you. He stands up and approaches you, before grabbing your chin to look up at him.

"My poor little slut not getting any attention made her bored hmm?" You nod in reply, "Uh-uh-uh, use your words"

"Yes..." You swallow, butterflies in your stomach, floating around other parts of your body

"We need to fix that don't we doll?"

"Yes, please" He looks down at you for a moment before his hand travels down to your throat, forcing you to stand. He leans in a kisses you with hunger and passion. Eventually backing you into the table, sitting you down on it, positioning himself between your legs.

"Are you going to be a good little slut for me?" Tom murmurs.

Theo Nott

Your up in the astronomy tower, past curfew, with Theo and a few of his smoking friends, you sit there, slightly bored. Unfortunately since you're not an active smoker, Theo decided that you'll be the designated sober friend.

As the others are busy smoking and laughing their asses off you sigh deeply. It's only be 2 hours and sometimes these things can last for several. You turn to Theo who is taking another drag.

"Theo?" he turns to you blowing the smoke in your face, you scowl and fan the smoke out of your face, irritated.

"Hmm?" Theo smirks at your annoyance.

"I'm bored..." You mutter. Theo smirks at you,

"I knew that would happen, lucky for you, these guys are stoned, but not stoned enough to throw themselves of the tower... "Theo mumbles. You smile.

"Can we-"

"Go? Yes we can" Theo finishes for you.

"I was going to say leave but sure..." You grin. You both say your goodbyes and run down the hallways holding hands and laughing like idiots. You turn a corner out of breath, before spotting Filtch and the end of the hallway. You both book it in the other direction, running until Theo pulls you into a broom closet.

Slytherin Boy ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara