T. N ~ Without Permission

Context: 

You and Theo had never gotten along. Mostly because you were polar opposites. Besides the fact you couldn't be less similar, it seems like he was always...there.

But you know what they say?

Opposites attract.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

'2 minutes...just 2 more minutes then I'm free.' You think to yourself, counting down the final few seconds until classes end for the week. Until you can finally begin to relax. Until you can sleep in. Until you no longer need to sit next to Theodore Nott. 

Theo and you seemed to get seated together in almost every class, set as partners for almost every assignment. No matter what. Sometimes it feels like all the professors got together in the teachers lounge, giggling over the fact that they would 'accidentally' put you and Theo together for everything.

"Hey, Y/N" Theo whispers nudging your shoulder. You ignore him, no way are you getting in trouble for talking. "Y/NNN" he stretches out your name in that stupid voice of his. You turn to him glaring. Theo smiles that stupid cocky grin in reply. He just stares at you, his elbow on his desk, head on his hand. 

"What?" You hiss.

"Nothing..." You roll you eyes, facing the front again. 'Merlin, he is so annoying!'. You think to yourself as he nudges you again. '1 minute...1 minute...55 seconds' 

"Y/N?" Theo whispers again.

"Nott, I swear to Merlin..." You turn, eyes ablaze. "If you kee-" You're cut off suddenly by a cool, clipped voice.

"Nott, Y/L/N, if you care to continue your chatter and disruption, you may stay for a detention." Professor McGonagall calls. The entire class turns and looks at the two of you. 

"Oooohhhh..." The class coos and you feel your face heat in embarrassment. 

"Sorry Professor." You mumble, hoping the blush on your cheeks wasn't too pigmented. Professor McGonagall just hums in reply. As she begins to wrap up the lesson. 

Finally after what felt like the longest 50 seconds in wizard history, class had finished. You immediately jump up and begin to pack up your things. Theo, in the most agonising way, finished packing up before you. You grab your bag and speedily rush out the classroom, before Theo could talk to you anymore. 

You finally make it to your dorm, your bed has never looked so inviting and comfortable. But alas you begin to unpack your bag, putting everything where it needs to go. You begin to check the things off as you go. 'Charms notes...check...Charms book...check...Transfiguration notes and book...check...wand...wait, no, no, no, no...' You sigh, rubbing your eyes. Of course, you shouldn't be surprised with your rubbish luck. You figure that it would be best to just get it out of the way and go find it. You speed walk back through Hogwart's hallways. As you round a corner you find yourself crashing into something...someone. 

You look up dazed, only to be met with that signature Theo Nott grin. 

"Y/N, might wanna watch where your going..." Theo smirks. "Where are you going in such a rush?"