15

It's been a week, yn is staying with her mom.she is enjoying her time still feeling empty.

Yn's pov
Granny,grandpa,naeyon,somi,tae, even taehyung's appa also called me but that rude cat! I thought we have become close but he will never think that. Anyways why am I thinking about him? Have I  gone crazy?

Yn's mom: yn! What are you thinking, I'm noticing you for 10 minutes.
Yn: nothing eomma.
Yn's mom: ynie you must be feeling uneasy while staying there, right? 
Yn: no eomma,everyone loves me there,I don't feel uneasy,I also have many friends there.But I want to ask you something.
Yn's mom:  ask.
Yn:eomma why appa's older brother and sister in law don’t like us? I couldn’t ask them,it felt weird but can you tell me?
Yn's mom : well It's true they don’t like us,and as you are all grown up now,I think I can tell you. Yn when your appa was in Daegu, a girl used to like him,then he came to Seoul for studies and we met. At that time your appa didn’t knew that girl liked him,that girl was their relative because she was your elder aunt's sister.she used to pretend infront of everyone that your appa also liked her,she told that to her sister but your appa didn’t even knew anything. After our graduation, we wanted to get married, but when he told it to his parents they were shocked as they thought he has feelings for that girl,Everyone blamed me that I made him forget his commitment but the truth is he was never committed to her,at that time I also didn’t believed him but he tried hard to make me believe, from that time I understood when we love someone we need to trust them,no matter how the situation is.we got married without his family, gradually your grandparents accepted us but your uncle aunt couldn’t. Also she was furious, she was so obsessed that she tried to kill me, but when her plan failed and she became villain infront of everyone she took her life. And...
Yn: eomma...
Yn's mom: ahh my baby don’t cry.
Yn: eomma, you had to suffer a lot.
Yn's mom: no baby, I hadn’t because I had your appa, he was always there for me.
Yn: eomma, uncle aunt is not that bad,though they dont like me still they never tell naeyon or yoongi oppa to stay away from me,so Just Don't hate them, hmm?
Yn's mom: aww my baby is now big girl,she understand everything. I don't hate them ok!
Yn: yes☺️eomma I want to sleep today while hugging you.
Yn's mom: come dear.
Yn: eomma I want to be there for a long time, I need to fix many things in Daegu.
Yn's mom: I don't understand.
Yn: eomma I will make everyone happy! Uncle, aunt and yoongi oppa too!
Yn's mom: what happened to your oppa?
Yn: he has many dreams, though he don't express, I know. Uncle don't support his dream but I want him to see how talented his son is!
Yn's mom: I wish Your all dreams come true.

.......

Yoongi's pov
As It's been a week that chatterbox is not here,I feel my ears are at ease! But do I like that ease? Not really 🙂 why I am missing her? I shouldn’t actually, ok I admit she is my cousin, so I'm missing, no no just thinking how is she doing? Taehyung and Naeyon were talking to her so I heard that day and she seemed happy.

Taehyung : hyunggggg!!
Yoongi : huh?
Somi: oppa is now sleeping with open eyes!
Naeyon : He really got some talents about sleeping.
Taehyung : hyung, we are going out with our other friends, wanna come?
Yoongi : which friends?
Somi: oh oppa is so dumb😵even I know your friends.
Yoongi : ohh bangtan boys!  Wait will Jin also be there?
Taehyung : what kind of question is this? Isn't he our friend too?🙄
Naeyon : leave him, if he don't wanna come.
Yoongi : why are you grinning?  Who said I'll not come? I will!
Somi: then Let's go...
Yoongi : but what will you do there with old people's?
Somi: you are the only old there,nobody else!
Taehyung : ohh hyung what day has come now somi also roasts you!😂
Yoongi : shut up! Somi got this talent from me! Now Let's go.

.......

Lin: amusement park is always my favourite.
Namjoon : mine too.
Hoseok : what should we ride first?
Jungkook : roller coaster!
Somi: yayy!! Oppa that's my favourite.
Jungkook : mine too!
Hoseok : hehe do I need to go?
Jimin : ofcorse hyung!
Naeyon : Jin and I will not go.we are  not ok with that.
Yoongi : why naeyonie? You used to like roller coaster!  Coward people are afraid of this.
Jin: huh! Are you indirectly telling me?
Yoongi : I'm talking about cowards!
Jin : I'll go anyways.
Naeyon : I'll sit with you.
Yoongi : you Will sit with me!
Taehyung : you three are behaving so weird!
Lin: are you guys hiding anything? 
Naeyon : nop.
Somi: uff Let's go now.
......

Jimin: hahaha hobi hyung was screaming so loude.
Naeyon : are you ok, jin oppa?
Jin: I'm good.
Hoseok: I'm more terrified than him,why are you asking him?
Naeyon : ahh It's nothing!  Let me buy you cold water hobi oppa, come.
Jin: I'll go with you.
Yoongi : I can go with my sister.
Jungkook : what's wrong with them?
Namjoon : suspicious!

They enjoyed whole day.

Somi: it would have been more fun if yn unnie was here.
Jimin: hmm I miss my yniee!my cutie pie!
Yoongi : stop giving her weird names!
Jin: why you feel so jealous?  Huh? What is wrong with you?
Yoongi : she is my cousin, so I should protect her from boys. As I couldn’t save my sister ( he said last line in a whispering tone that jin could hear)
Jin: our jimin is not a bad boy,if something happens Between yn and
Yoongi : shut up! Stop trying to make her someone's girl.
Jimin: your jealousy says something! 😏
Yoongi : I'm not jealous, I'm absolutely not.
Jungkook : Let yn come we will tell her, yoongi hyung gets jealous whenever we make shipping of other's with her.
Everyone : yoongi hyung /oppa gets jealous... Ohoo!
Yoongi : shut up!