25

Sooyun: Then? What happened?  Tell me Naeyon!
Taehyung : It's been 10 years why are you bringing that topic Naeyon?  What if hyung hears?
Sooyun: baby tell me na what happened?  Why she is not here with us? What happened to her and yoongi oppa?
Naeyon : I didn’t knew that was our last day together.
Taehyung : Don't talk about that, it hurts.

Flashback 

Namjoon: what did you said?
Jungkook : uh you  two are together!
Hoseok : finally the day has come!
Taehyung :who did the first move?
Naeyon : It's obvious, he can't do anything.
Jin: That's ok but where is yn? She didn’t come today?
Jimin:Is she ok? Let's call her..
Yoongi : I'll call.

She is not receiving.

Taehyung : Let's go home first then we will go hostel, ok?
Yoongi : you guys go I'll check in hostel.
...........
Naeyon : what happened why you guys are having a long face?
Yoongi : where is yn? She wasn’t in hostel.
Grandfather : she is not even in this city.
Taehyung : grandpa tell us, what is going on?
Grandpa : Her mother passed away.
Naeyon : what?
Grandpa: I knew she had blood cancer, she didn’t want yn to see her dying, that's why she sent her here.
Yoongi's father : she left the letter.
Yoongi : give me, I'll read it.
Yoongi's mother : read louder, we haven’t also read yet!

Dear family,
I always wanted to have a family like yours,where older will scold and younger will do mistakes.I know I'll never gonna have this family again.But I always pray for your happiness.
Grandpa, grandma I'm angry with you two. You guys knew that my eomma was about to die,whatever how can I blame you,when my own mother hide it from me. Uncle aunties I'll always be greatful, you guys have take care of me thanks a lot.And about Taehyung and Yoongi oppa, they got chance in pursuing career in music, let them go to Seoul, Uncle don't stop your son,he will make you proud one day.Naeyon take care of everyone after me our friends too.Jimin,Jungkook,Lin, Hoseok oppa, Namjoon oppa,Jin oppa.Somi you have to eat more vegetables to become beautiful like me.Take care everyone, I can't write more.

Your yn.

(Yoongi breaks down)
Yoongi : please yn come back(crying hard) I'll be your comfort, I know you need someone.
Naeyon : oppa... (Hugs him)
Grandma : some stories stays incomplete, we should let them go who wants, if she is in your luck she will come again.

(Flashback ends)

Sooyun: And you guys didn’t find her?
Taehyung : she was nowhere, her number was also changed. When we came to seoul we tried to find her but...
Naeyon : Maybe oppa is right, she dont want to meet us.
Sooyun: Maybe it's because these seven are so famous, she may feel uncomfortable.
Taehyung : This is lame excuse, I dont blame her but still she just disappeared so suddenly just after the day she confessed hyung,and it's been 10 years my hyung can't move on.

.........

Best employee award of the year goes to Min yn(everyone claps)

'Yn, Won't you give a speech? '
Yn: hmm..All I have today and all the things I'm doing, I just want to dedicate to my late parents, who raised me so fine,Isn't it? And my mom who was so selfless to think about herself, she owns my all success. It's been 10 years in America and as a foreigner I never thought I'll be doing so good here.Thanks to my friend and colleagues for being a great support.

....

Emma: ahhh yn see my favourite BTS.. What do you think are they amazing?
Yn: they are,I'm also an army.
Emma: you too? Omg,my bias is Suga.
Yn: he is cute, right?
Emma: yesss,tell me yours.
Yn: my favourite is jimin.
Emma: did you saw this comeback, see..wow suga is so amazing!  His rapping is faster than the network.

Yn's pov
Everytime I think I lost interest on him, he appears infront of me, I can't forget him.I deceived him basically, he maybe hates me but I had my problems, I'm sorry Yoongi.

Emma: hey where are you lost?
Yn: nothing, I've work.
Emma: you are a workaholic!  Why don't you visit your country?  I think you need rest for a while.
Yn: no I'm fine.And there is no-one  in my country.
Emma: Is that so? Why don’t you date?  I have known you for 2 years and I saw you to date only your work.Have you ever dated in school or College?
Yn: I.. I have never.
Emma: what you are single for  27 years? You never kissed?
Yn: I did
Emma: aww who is that lucky guy?
Yn: someone close to my heart.
Emma: why don’t you go to him?
Yn: Actually I loved him in my high school then something happened we couldn’t even date for a day.
Emma: but you can find him now.
Yn: He is very far from me.
Emma: Is he married now?
Yn: No, it's still  weird after 10 years. What will I say? I dont know.
Emma: you still love him!
Yn: maybe I  do but he maybe hates me.I left him before starting our relationship.
Emma: oh yn I feel sad don't say more.
Yn: some memories are just like this, I want to keep them in my mind even if they hurt.