19

Yoongi : Do you think he can do it?
Taehyung : he is the only option we have.
Jin: ahh yoongi, you don’t know my acting skills.
Jimin : we saw you played harrypotter in school play,you were amazing!  You should try for acting too in future.
Jungkook : yah Naeyon you know na what actor's do..kiss other actress 😏
Naeyon : stop bothering me!  You devil bunny! If.. He want to be actor what can we do 👉👈 still I'll be the true.
Taehyung : yes yes and don’t worry drama kisses aren’t that intense. You can take revenge by beating him when he return home.
Jin: weren’t we going to work on our competition performance after that!why you guys are wasting time in useless talks.
Yoongi: for the very first time you talked logically, I'm so proud!
Jin: Just move a side..huh...!
Yn: ahh just go now...

.....

  : yah kid are you going to drink soju? Are you from this neighbourhood?
Jin: uncle!  I'm a University student, Don't disturb me while I'm drinking. My life is all messed up!

{Yoongi and taehyung were looking from behind and recording }
[Yoongi : aish.. Look he looks really devastated.
Taehyung : I told you he can do it.]

: hey did you had breakup?
Jin: no my crush rejected me.
  : ah..who can reject a handsome guy like you? Hey listen I'm park sochul.I'm a fortune teller,I can help you! 

{Yoongi : jeez..what's he?
Taehyung : he is definitely a scam,we need to get rid of this}

Jin: can you? Tell me what is wrong with my fate? (Sobbing)
sochul: for that you need to give me 100000 won.
Jin: just take my all money just give her.
Sochul: first tell me are you from this neighbourhood?
Jin: no,I just came while walking. Huh...I'm exhausted.
Sochul: do you have money right now?

Jin takes out a credit card and gives him.
Jin: take it man, just tell me already.
Sochul: pin?
Jin: *****
Sochul: (in mind) is he dumb or what?
Sochul: just go and rest for now. You need to show that girl your sincerity. And your hand says she will come to you by herself.

{Yoongi : when will this drama end? I'm sleepy.
Taehyung : just stay quite. }

Jin: hmm..you go now I'll come again tomorrow. You need this card? Keep it.. Thanks gor advice.

............

Yn: How did it go?
Taehyung : we recorded everything! 
Yoongi : wait!  Your card and pin!
Jin: Do I look like a fool?  The card is useless and the pin is fake.and he must be thinking who was the kid who played with him😁😁 but real game will be tomorrow morning.
Naeyon : yahh where did you got this bottle in video.
Taehyung : we found it on road.
Hoseok  : yuck!
All:😆😆

.....

Yoongi : why are you here at this hour?
Yn: aren’t you going to sleep?
Yoongi : I've studies.
Yn: ooooo
Yoongi : what? Go now.
Yn: umm let's study together.
Yoongi : what?
Yn:😅
Yoongi : aren’t you too clingy nowadays?
Yn: are you hating this?
Yoongi : no,no I didn't  mean it.
Yn: then you are loving it🤗
Yoongi : I didn’t mean it too.
Yn: whatever let's study now..Naeyon is sleeping I can't turn on light there you know na...so let me study with you..I'll not disturb,promise!
Yoongi : fine.

(After 2 hours)

Yn was sleeping while resting her head on the table.

Yoongi's pov
Huh..she will study while staying up all night!  She slept! What has gotten into her? She looks innocent while sleeping.

Yoongi : cute☺️ (mumbled to Himself)

Then he placed her books on place and brought a blanket to cover her as she was feeling cold.

Yoongi : bye yniee good night. 😊

........

Naeyon : Is it good?
Yn (still in sleep): what is good?
Naeyon : why you are here, aren’t you feeling cold?
Yn: yoongi oppa Don't go, sit here!  I just came to study nothing else.Do you feel uncomfortable around me?ahee ahee(fake cry)
Naeyon : huh.. This girl!

Taehyung splashed water on her face.
Yn: huh.. What happened?
Naeyon : why you are sleeping in dining room?
Yn: I was studying here.
Grandma : aww yniee studies so hard.
Taehyung's mom : learn something from her.
Taehyung : btw who brought this blanket for you? Ha..? Ha?
Naeyon : was it a rude cold cat?
Grandma : what you guys are talking about?
Naeyon : nothing.

Yoongi : good morning, everyone!
Yoongi's mom : you got up! Come for breakfast.

Grandpa: who is quarreling outside?
Yoongi's father : what's wrong with people in this early morning?

Naeyon to yoongi: Did he come this early?
Yoongi : Let's see.

........... 

Jin: give my card back you fraud uncle!
Yoongi's father : seokjin! You?
Jin: uncle It's good you are here.you know what is this man? A fraud...
A boy among neighbours : he is..he takes money from us when we go to play without telling in house.
Sochul: I was just protecting childs..of neighbouring.. 😅😅
Jin: Is this how you protect? 

He tells all story of the previous day also shows video.

Sochul: how Did you know about me? You are not even from this place. See mr.min I told you that day about Yoongi's dids..that's why he brought his friend to take revenge on me..
Yoongi : that’s mean you really followed us that day!
Taehyung : well uncle it was planned but the things you do are
also not ok,you take money from kids and also some of their parent, and what you did yesterday made me so furious.
Yoongi's father : sochul I never thought you’ll be a fraude rascal! A person like you shouldn’t be in our neighbourhood.
Sochul: what?
A man: we didnt involved police, you should be greatful about that.now get lost.. Otherwise..

....... 

Yoongi's father : why are you hesitating?  Eat son,you are my son's childhood friend and you did a great job today.
Jin: hahe😅🙂 They all also helped me. I'm fine I'll go home soon, It's holiday and eomma maybe waiting for me.
Yoongi's mom : but finish the food.

Yn to yoongi (whispering) : they like jin oppa Don't they? You said your appa gets angry to see your friends.
Yoongi : they are soft for him,I've used him for many crimes and also he did a good job today.
Jin: Uncle, yoongi is so hardworking, I always wanted to be like him,you don't scolde him much, he will make u proude one day.

His father nods.

Jin: ok guys I'm going bye.
Yoongi : just go.
Yoongi's father : why are you behaving like this with him? Anyway jin how was your last exam's result?

Yoongi looks at jin and give signal ''no''
Jin: hehe😅😅.. I..got..omo eomma is calling. I'll come again uncle, anneyongeseyo(good bye)

Grandfather : It's not good to compare your child with others.
Grandmother : yes,did we ever said mr.choi's son is better than you, he is a doctor.

Other's try to control their laugh.

Somi: we didn’t laugh!

Everyone starts laughing.