3

Chapter 3~

The day went very slow. Jihye gritted her teeth nth time. She doesn't know why her taetae told her to leave without him today. Taehyung always made sure that she's alright and comfortable.

It's always like this. Taehyung never let her feel alone. He always stuck with her, that made her hopes High up everytime.

"Today you will be with me taetae, and your so-called brat koo will be alone tonight." She whispered.

"Jiji!" Jihye turned her head to the person who was calling her. It was her other oppa, Min jimin. Taehyung's another best buddy.

'Oh what he's doing here?' She thinks.

"Hey jiji, I'm here to give you this, taehyung left this yesterday when he came to pick jungkook. I called him in the morning and he said he can't meet me today but handed this to you" Jihye took the file and just observed the papers without any attention.

"How are you jimin oppa? Where is that grumpy grandpa?" Jimin laughed while covering his mouth with his right hand.

"He's coming home today. His aunty doesn't feel well, so our family will visit her this week" Jihye hummed again.

"When is the next class going to start?"

"Oh shit it already started oppa I'm leaving and thank you for the file love you see you" Jihye said and ran away.

"Why is she thanking me for the files?" Jimin frowned and shook his head and walked away towards his class room.

"Is this shit you wanted me to wear!?" A very beautiful male model shouted his lungs out. The employee who was holding the dress which was designed for the show is going to happen next week.

"Sir the designers already set up these dresses and arranged everything for everyone. And this is your costume for the day. Please don't make a scene here." The lady politely said.

"I'm a highly rated model in Seoul today, I don't have to wear this low level design to grab a show's Highlight. This design is the worst I've ever seen. Who made this call to her or him!" The male model yelled.

"Oh are you calling me?" Suddenly a deep yet high pitched sound echoed in the dressing room. Everyone present in the room turned and saw the AME CORP 's designer himself coming towards them. Most of them bow at him and certain male model scoffed at the designer.

"It's my creation. Why are you not wearing this?"

"Is this what you call design jungkook? Look what you've done, it's the worst and I'm not gonna wear this."

"You are not anyone who can call my designs the worst, got it!? And you aren't going to walk on the ramp for my company!!! Get out!" Jungkook shouted

"Who are you this company's owner? No right? You have not selected me, so kindly leave from here…in front of my eyes with your low rated costumes "Jungkook's face became red in anger. He wanted to make him pay for it right now.

"You've used your tongue till this time Jung minho, and enough it's the time to stop it" a familiar deep sound echoed, grabbing everyone's attention but not jungkook's who only smirked.

"You've crossed the line so before your modeling career will end, before your debts will increase you better apologize to my husband right now!" Everyone gasped. The lord Kim Taehyung himself threatening the model is a nightmare, and even though Taehyung can end everyone's career with a snap. Why did Minho choosed this?

"I'm not gonna apologize to some low level employees of yours taehyung, I can do whatever you want but not this" Taehyung stopped jungkook by grabbing his right hand wrist.