5

Chapter 5~~

When taehyung returned back to their room he couldn't hold it but he laid on the bed where exactly jungkook sleeps. The baby smell of the other made him hard once again. He removed his throbbing wood and stroked slowly biting his lower lip.

"F-fuck koo" he moaned. He fastened up his job while thinking jungkook was bouncing on his hard thick.

What will exactly happen when Jungkook and him truly try something like that— Taehyung will see heaven? Jungkook will have the actual pleasure of his taehyung.

"Fuck baby!" Taehyung groaned and sniffed jungkook 's pillow to feel more.

His jiggly buttocks and the puffy chest— his sweaty curves and the delicious hole—

"Fuck" he came this fast, he didn't even had this mind blowing orgasm in his life also in his dreams.

When will it come true oneday?

Suddenly he saw Jungkook open the door and Taehyung was fast enough to cover his half hard member into the bedsheet.

"Why are you sweating this much tae? Are you okay baby?" This concern and care— should be talked about one day.

"N-nothing just um..so hot today " he said. And noticed jungkook eying him, he knows he's lying.

"What I'm saying the truth"

"Is that your cum baby?" Jungkook asked suddenly. Taehyung choked on his spit.

"What where?"

"On my pillow, it's white and thick," he said.

"Did you shower kook? Where were you when I came home?" Jungkook hummed and said.

"I was fucking myself, yeah it's good and I came 3 times" out of the blue! Out of the blue Jungkook said and touched the pillow and touched the wet patches on it.

"Was that too good tae, as long as I know you don't cum this early " taehyung gulped and Said.

"It happened."

"Hm…you didn't sent the video to me why?"

"Which video are you talking about?" He asked with a shocking tone, it's not like jungkook directly asked him to send his jerking off video right.

"You dumbass the porn video which you used to jerk off what else?" Taehyung gulped, what if he say that he watched jungkook fucking himself on a mere dildo and he came untouched like him? Will he think about Taehyung that much pervert? Maybe yes?

"Um…no I didn't use any videos. Just became hard and jerked off" thats it Taehyung pushed back his cock into his pants and undoed the bedsheet from his torso.

"Oh..but it's new..you are not supposed to get hard without any motive tae, tell me did anyone break that Shell? Jungkook asked. Taehyung gulped he wanted to tell the truth but not this time because what will his jungkook think about him? A pervert?

"Yeah it's new…I don't— I don't know how," Jungkook chuckled softly. When he was about to go he turned towards taehyung and said.

"I've something to show you— I want your opinions on it. The new designs which again got stolen, and it's getting close to give a mental breakdown for me. And we only have a few days so I changed the whole design and just wanted to know your opinions." Taehyung hummed.

"After cleaning the mess, of course , meet me in the kitchen. " Taehyung's cheek turned deep red, he nodded his head and watched Jungkook walk out from the room.

"Shit that was close!"

§∆§

The night wasn't that good because something happened between taekook couples. When Taehyung had some talks with his husband he sat beside Jihye, who was gritting her teeth because of some certain reasons.