4

Chapter 4 ~

Jungkook was reading the articles which were based on the incidents that happened yesterday at their company. He was gritting his teeth and closed his phone and threw it on his bed.

"That bitch minho- I'll kill him tae!" Taehyung who was looking at the article on his phone suddenly looked at his best friend aka his husband and walked towards the stressed male.

"Look Kookie, we can move forward with law and order. But the situation is different this time- we can't send him to jail because he withdrew all work which he was going to collaborate with us. We all know who's behind these shits- yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung already have the proof against them- but it's not the right thing to win against him. Show your talents- show him that only you will rule over the show. "Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"The show is going to start after 2 weeks babe, and the photoshoots and the trial ramp walk are already done, and now the models are on their fitness check. When in the hell I'll be able to do these all in this fucking 2 weeks!? And yeah I wanted to show our Kims power to that bitch- but the thing is I'm not good here! --
Soon Jungkook was manhandled by his own husband.

"Wow babe you've 2 weeks means 14 days! Let's see what will happen, huh?" Jungkook just sighed while shaking his head.

This man and his ethics will never give an ear to listen to anything until he wins.

"Okay let's see" jungkook walked away with a "let's see face"

On the other side of Korea.

The man who was watching the not so interesting lovey dovey moments with the married couples with a bored face. The person who was sitting next to the man asked.

"Han? Are you going to watch them like this everyday?" The man asked with the same lethargic voice of his. Han looked at him.

"Look Felix, we know that the Kims will win like every time. But this time that little bratty wife of taehyung's is the main designer. I saw his designs which Minho sent us before he did what we asked him to. Honestly his hands were magic...

I really like to kiss his fingers. He is so damn talented Felix, I'm ashamed that we don't have a designer like him!" Felix gritted his teeth even though Felix always does his best to show his talent and his interest in the main designer. Jeon Jungkook huh!? Let's meet someday.

"Where are the remaining models? Did they also withdraw the contracts?" Jungkook asked his manager who nodded slightly. This is getting serious, only a week for the event and everyone is leaving the company for no reason.

"Did taehyung know about it?" The manager shook his head in denial. Jungkook sighed. Everything is going out of his hands. What will he do now?

"Let me know the reasons behind their withdrawal of the contracts and urgently call Jin hyung and jimin hyung here, if there is anything else I will inform you " jungkook said.

Jungkook is feeling so frustrated nowadays. Taehyung isn't with him all day to calm him down. Frustrations- Jeon Jungkook has a remedy for it and it's very well helpful for him till now.

Masterbation.

Why did you gasp that much? It's not a shameful act, everyone does that but not everyone honestly admits that. So jungkook nodded and went towards his cabinet where his essentials were secured.

Here is no taehyung so...he took out the pink vibrators and the dildos. He never used to do it in their bedroom, instead he always used his study room. He went towards the room and turned the white lights into a blue -purple combination. It's his favorite colour since he brought the galaxy lamp project. He uses this colour to turn on.