Chapter 2: The Return of a Legend

I do see them coming at me, all of them raise guns and about to fire, but I'm quicker than them. I rush at them with high speed as I start blasting them down with the Kriss Vector

"Hasumi! rooftop 11 o'clock and 14 o'clock!" I give Hasumi the locations of the snipers as I jump over one delinquent and punch the other behind her before turning back and give the delinquent a bullet to the head, knocked her out cold, how do they even able to survive that shot???

"On it Sensei!" Hasumi said as she raise her rifle and shot at the snipers at the exact location.

"Everyone, move move!" I said, command the girls to follow me as I rush like a cheetah as I blast down every enemy I see... somewhat too fast...

"Sensei, wait for me!" Yuuka shouted as she tried her best to pick up with my pace just as the other

"Sensei is this fast?" Hasumi pondered herself

"Guess Sensei is cool after all" Suzumi commented... I'm proud of myself kinda??

I finally stop and slide to take cover as the other do the same, I pull out the empty magazine from my gun and put in a new one

"Yuuka..." I said, as I peek over to the side of my cover to observe

"Yes Sensei?" She spoke back

"You got any special equipment on you?" I ask

"I can generate a barrier for myself" Yuuka replied, I got another idea... "Interesting..." I said.

"What do you mean interesting???" Yuuka asked

...A few moments later...

"WHY AM I DOING THIS SENSEI???!" Yuuka scream as she is struggling from my pushing

"Chill, you got a barrier that can change the bullets directions" I said blankly as me and the others walking behind her.

"Poor Yuuka" Chinatsu sighs

As we rushing to the Schale office, a couple of gang members saw us "THERE THE TARGETS SHOOT THEM" a member scream as she pulls out her weapon and start shooting as the other girls rushing out to attack.

"Active the barrier Yuuka!"

"I hate you Sensei!!!" she pulls out a calculator like device as she activates her barrier, the bullets that the gang members shot literally changes directions and hit the ground.

I quickly take out my gun and shoot at them back as the other do the same, Hasumi technically no scoped a few members with pure precision... what a cool girl...

"Suzumi, Flashbang" I commanded.

"FLASHBANG!" Suzumi shouted as she threw a flash grenade at the gang members, the flash went off as it blinds the gang, somehow... Yuuka is in the flash radius as it blinded her too

"AHH I CANT SEE I CANT SEE!" Yuuka shouts as she swing her gun around blasting it like crazy...

"Nice job Suzumi!" I complimented her as Suzumi said nothing but blushes
"NOW EVERYONE SCATTER!" I shouted as I let go of Yuuka and rush to the side, the others take covers as Hasumi pulled Yuuka into the cover.

On the other hand, I took the risk as I rush up to them for close quarter combat, some noticed me as I run to them

"HAH, THIS GUY WANT TO DIE" a girl spoke up as she hold her gun from the muzzle and swing it at me to knock me out... I completely bash it with my left hand shield ([Author note] watch the last author note for more information) and slap the heck out of her, send her to the wall as I blast down a few more of them. Another girl tries to tackle me down but I grab her arms and throw her away to the trash bin nearby.