Sensei's Daily Life: The Helm Fixing

I open up the Helm to discovered that the motherboard had broke in half... If you remember... Wakamo broke it, I grab a screwdriver and remove the motherboard. 

"Arona..." I said.

"Yes Sensei?" Arona replies pops up from the Chest.

"Do you have any where to buy this type of motherboard?" I asked her.

As Arona look to the broken motherboard, her eyes widen a bit "Ahh... Sensei"

"What?" I look at her.

"I've never seen this motherboard before... sorry" She said, oh fuck this is not good

"...Sorry about that, guess I will use the fina-" 

*creaks* 

The door creaks as Yuuka walks in "Sensei!" she said

"Hi Yuuka... what are you looking me for?" I asked

"Well... um... I feeling something not good so I come here to check you..." she replies.

"Sounds like an excuse to meet me" I tease her while keeping a blank face.

"NO I'M NOT!" She shouts blushing a lot.

"Anyway... since you here can you help me something" I said

"What is it Sensei?" she ask.

"Do you know where to fix this?" I ask bringing up my helmet to her

"Well you know you can just visit the Engineering Department in Millennium dont you?" Yuuka said, look at the helmet.

I quickly go and grab my coat about to go but then... Yuuka grabs my arm

"Before that Sensei" She is doing the Rin looks, SHE DOING THE RIN LOOKS! "I see that you've been eating nothing but bread and cup ramen"

"How did you find out??" I said, eyes widen a bit.

"Lets just say that I've checked your fridge" She said menacingly as she pulls me back into the lobby. We know what will happen next...

____________________________

The next thing I know, is that its me and Yuuka sitting that the desk calculating my bills and taxes, which I rarely done. I do make the both of us some coffee.

"Geez Sensei... you are a grown adult... at least you must know to balance your income" Yuuka sighs, and shake her head.

"Sorry..." That is the only words I could only said to her.

"Lets see here... 35 Cup Ramens... 1.040 Yen, Electricity bills... water bill, SIM card..." Yuuka speaks out my bills like a judge speak out the criminal crimes... Since when I start letting my students read my bills?

While reading out the bills... Yuuka see something weird "Custom made Flying V???? And it cost you over one million yen???" She shouts.

"Applies for the amp and distortion too" I said calmly.

"Geez Sensei do you even know how to play one?" She ask.

"Yes... yes I do" I said blankly, which make her shocked.

"...Please forgive me" She blush a bit as she said.

"It's fine" I replies.

"But nevertheless, from now on I will manage your bank account and daily income" She said and sip the coffee, and then shiver a bit before saying "This coffee is so good! What di you put in Sensei???" She said and then sip more.