[ 𝟕 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 】

    "While I know this may not be the best time, I have an announcement to make," Alastor began with a jaunty chuckle as he gestured to (Y/N) beside him, everyone casting their weary gazes his way

"While I know this may not be the best time, I have an announcement to make," Alastor began with a jaunty chuckle as he gestured to (Y/N) beside him, everyone casting their weary gazes his way. "I would like to introduce you to (Y/N)."

With that, he snapped his fingers, and all watched with wide eyes as the cat before them slowly shifted to that of a human-like figure swathed in the familiar green and red traces of Alastor's magic. (Y/N) blinked, having not expected Alastor to actually concede to her request of being introduced to the others in the hotel. In fact, as she gave an awkward wave to the residents who were now staring at her with dropped jaws, she wondered if he did this so suddenly on purpose out of spite.

"I'm sorry, what?" Charlie gasped as she leaned forward from where she was sitting, looking as if everything she knew was a lie. "Your cat... is a human? Wait, no... humans can't come down here... so is she a sinner demon?"

"Correct!" Alastor pointed a finger at her, monopoly sounds erupting from his microphone.

"Can someone explain what the hell is going on?" Angel raised a brow, puzzled since he was just introduced to (Y/N) as a cat.

"Isn't it obvious?" Vaggie rolled her eyes.

"No," Angel crossed both sets of his arms, unamused. "It's not, vagina."

Vaggie scowled at the spider demon.

"Sorry to suddenly... interrupt, hi..." (Y/N) waved her hand to get everyone's attention, slightly unnerved from how everyone was looking at her expectantly—save for Husk who looked impassive to everything as usual. "But I died up above, so I am a resident of Hell. As for why I came down here as an actual cat... I don't really know. Alastor so far is the only one I know who can help me."

"Help you... not be a cat?" Charlie enunciated.

(Y/N) nodded with a bashful smile.

"Is that why you wouldn't let her out of your room?" Vaggie questioned towards Alastor as she narrowed her eyes. "I had to listen to Charlie worrying about your cat incessantly since, let's be honest, it's pretty fucking obvious an Overlord like you doesn't know the first thing about how to take care of an animal."