[ 𝟓𝟐 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐲

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 】

    "(Y/N), my dear!" Alastor called, pulling (Y/N) from her thoughts

    "Yes?" She turned towards him.

    "Charlie and I are going out," he walked towards her with that charming grin of his, his red eyes reflecting her image in an almost possessive and constraining way, obviously aware of Severause behind her and obviously very displeased of the fact. "I don't wish to leave you since there are so many... blights surrounding you, but I hope you will be obedient while I am gone? I'm sure you can handle such simplicities."

    (Y/N) stared at him, dazed.

    Alastor raised a brow, awaiting her answer.

    She didn't give one.

    After all, how could she after what she had just heard?

    Upon Vaggie's (somewhat) shocking reveal of her true origins and that Charlie was currently in their shared room, (Y/N) watched as Alastor disappeared into his shadow to speak with her. That had allowed Angel to begin telling her everything that she had missed, including the deaths of the final two members of the Vees. Vox's death was probably the most brutal, and (Y/N) physically recoiled from how Angel described his screams on the radio broadcast. She realized why Alastor would want to kill them, but all the same, she almost couldn't believe what was true despite it being right in front of her.

    As (Y/N) now met Alastor's gaze, all she saw was a man who didn't even know what remorse was.

    She turned away from him once more.

    "Okay," she murmured.

    (Y/N) didn't consider herself a fool when it came to Alastor or his whims since she already knew what kind of person he was. Mostly though, she was in shock over everything that had happened in the span of only a few hours, from major character deaths to God proclaiming she would basically die if she stayed there any longer. Plastering a mold of a smile onto her lips, she tried to convince herself that things would be okay.