6.yuvraj

"Did something good happen today in college" Annika said as soon as i entered the house.

Like Seriously! first of all she didn't go to college today and now she needs every detail of everything happened in college. Damn My little sister.

A mischievous idea came into my mind. I think i should play with my little sister.

"You know aryan"

" The one with curly hairs?"

" Yeah. He proposed to riya and tried to kiss her" i said.

"No way"

"Yes he did it and but riya rejected him and slapped him when he tried to kiss her" i lied.

"Wtf!! O my god! How can i miss this. I'm so stupid, i should have gone to college today. But wait, are you serious. Are you lying big bro?" she asked with suspicious expression on her face. I hold back my smile.

"I'm dead serious little sister"

"O God, i need details. I'm gonna call maira and get all the details" she said running towards her room.
As soon as she mentioned about miss Malhotra i remember the challenge i gave to her.
Fucking fuck. I'm idiot. I had no idea what i was doing. Why did i challenge her. O God. Fuck my smartass mouth but she was the one who thought she can win the competition. okay fine i was the one who started it because i was idiot.

Now i need to invest my time and energy in this. It was just a project until i opened my mouth.
I'm already exhausted and tired. It was never easy for me to handle the empire my father has built but it was getting easy until college started.
Now It is very difficult for me to take care of college and business together but still I'm doing my best to do everything perfectly.

I decide to go to my father's office
to attend some virtual meeting.
I go to college only three days a week and rest of days i work in office. When I go to college then i do all work from home.
After attending some meetings and finishing the office work and I go back to my room and quickly take a shower and wear trouser and t shirt and then go for dinner.

"You came today without being asked. What a surprise!" I hear maa saying as i go and join her on dining table.

"I'm hungry maa" i said.

"I can see that" papa said.

"Where is annika"i asked.
Before maa could answer that someone hit me on the head. I turned back to see the person and find annika standing there with her both hand on her waist.

" What the hell annika" i said irritated.

"Language beta" papa said immediately. Of course he said immediately. When his daughter fucking hit me on my head he didn't said a single and he says he loves us both equally. Even hypocrisy has its limit.

"You lied to me bhai" she said sitting next to me.

"Now what did you do yuvi" maa said.

Okay i was wrong even my mother takes my sister's side. Why do they always think that I am the one at fault?
O God I'm so alone in this world.

"I did nothing maa and I didn't lied to you little sister, you are the one who was excited to hear something so i told a fake story. That's it" i said.

"O for f sake, that's same thing bro"

"Why did you lied to her yuvi. She is your little sister. You shouldn't do that" papa said ignoring the fact that her daughter used F word in front of him. So i decide to raise the question.

"she Said fuck in front you, why didn't you scolded her"

Before papa could say anything annika interrupted him.
"I didn't said that bad word, i said f and f stand for fungi" she said making innocent face.