8. yuvraj

"I'm stupid" i murmured to myself as soon i left her room.
I feel like a idiot.

God i slept with her. Nothing happened yuvi, calm down. I tried to calm down myself.

This thought is coming to my mind again and again. But I'm not embarrassed we slept together but I'm embarrassed that i opened my fucking mouth again.

Did you sleep naked?? O God, who ask questions like that to their nemesis.
But i loved reaction of miss Malhotra.

Okay fine you can call me hypocrite.
i didn't know what else to ask her, i was confused that time. I fucking got scared of those wind chimes. For fuck sake. Well done yuvi.

I was so lost in my thoughts that when i step out of the main door, i smacked
dab into something solid.

"O God"  someone said holding me "you good yuvraj".

I lift my eyes to see the person.
Agastya is standing like a perfectionist holding me together.

O my god. Kill me now. What if he finds.....
Oh no no

"You okay" he asked again.

I clear my throat and takes a step back away from him.

"Umm, yeah I'm good"

"You leaving. Why?" he said.

Does he know. I think this is my last day on this planet. If agastya knows i slept with his precious Little sister he'll never think twice before killing me.

"Umm because I've works to do" i said with a fake smile on my face.

My fake smile disappear as soon as i looked at him. He is standing with a serious face.

Goodbye everyone. See you in next life.
He is gonna kill me.

We stand there for few seconds.
I don't know what else to say to him.
So i decide to go.

" Ok then bye agastya see you later"
I said trying to run away from this situation.

"Did you sleep well" he asked again before i could leave.

Why is he so concern about my fucking sleep.

"Why" i asked to confirm  if he knows something.

I'll immediately sit on knees to say sorry to him if he knows. I don't want to die too soon. God this is so bad.

"You were our guest yesterday and i just wanted make sure you had good sleep"

Oh!! He doesn't know. Good for me.

"Yeah, it was wonderful. And i loved the wind chimes in your room" i said as my grin came back on face again.

"Umm, okay" agastya said as if he doesn't know what else to say.
So now i decide to say goodbye.

"Okay then see you later agastya. Bye"
I said walking away from him and talking a deep sigh of relief.

"Yuvraj listen" agastya called.

Now what???

"Yeah" i said turning towards him.

"Umm, i just wanted to say thank you for taking care of maira yesterday. I really appreciate that."

I wonder how he'll thanks me if he finds out i slept next to his sister on same bed.

"It's fine agastya. I also wanna thank you for what you did. ".

With that i said goodbye to him for the third time and went straight to home.
It is already nine in the morning.
I quickly took shower and then got ready for office. After getting ready, I quickly had breakfast and then left for office.