Need To Clean (Male Reader x Nifty)

(Y/n's Pov)

I lounged on one of the dusty couches in the lobby of the hotel, I was watching some random show as everyone was off doing their things. Husk was drinking at the bar, Angel was off in his room, Charlie and Vaggie went out together, Alastor just naturally disappeared whenever I turned on the tv, Pentious was hiding in his room with the egg bois and Nifty.... Was well "Y/n! Off off! I need to clean the couch it's messy!" "Uuuggghhh... I just got comfy Nifty. Go kill a bug or something." I groan out and roll onto my stomach as I keep watching my show, feeling two little legs stand on my shoulders and then a big red eye in front of my face with a small pout. "Y/n! Mooovvveee!" Nifty whined and pouted as I blinked at her and simply picked her up and set her on the floor, continuing to watch my show. "Nah." "Y/N!" Nifty whined loudly as she sat in front of the couch, I heard Husk groan from the bar and pop open a new bottle. "I'm comfy Nifty, go clean something else." "No! Move!"

Nifty climbed onto the couch and started trying to push me off the couch. I shove my face into the arm rest and ignore the small demons attempts to move me. "Come ooooOooONNnNnnnnNn! MoOooOoVVvVvVEeEeEeE!!" Nifty whined loudly and then dropped herself onto my back and rolled off onto the floor with a pout. "You done?" "No!" Nifty then grabbed my hand and yanked me off the couch with surprising strength, pulling up some dust with suddenly knocking me off. I groaned in pain at being tossed onto the floor... and the fact she ran over me to dust off the couch, completely ignoring the fact I was dusty. "Clean! Clean!" Nifty gently shouted as she violently dusted off the couches and tv then looked back at me with a grin then gasped. "Now you're dusty!" "Yeah..." I grumbled as I sat up and went to sit on the couch but was stopped my Nifty pulling me away from it and using her small red feather duster to clean off my legs. I yawned and decided to just let the short demon finish her cleaning frenzy.

Nifty then suddenly started scaling me to dust off my shirt, hair and then tried to clean my face, making me sneeze and her laugh. I sighed as I grabbed Nifty and set her on the floor before making my way to my room. Nifty wrapped her arms around my neck and blinked her single giant eye and asked "are we going to your room? We can clean together!".... Maybe that'd make this shortie be quiet.... Probably not. "Sure. We can clean together." Nifty cheers in my ear, making me promptly grab her, and hold her at my waist so my ears are safe. I struggled to push open my door to my room whilst carrying her, nifty reached out and opened the door for me, then gasped and squirmed out of my arms. She immediately started chasing down the roaches that have lived in my room as I was too lazy to chase myself. "DIE! DIE!" Nifty shouted at the bugs as they were luckily dodging the stabs of her giant sewing needle. "Hey hey.. leave those bugs alone, we can chase them when we're done right?" I spoke as I scooped her up, and very carefully peel the giant needle away from her tiny but tight grasp. "Oh.. Yeah! Now come on! We gotta cllleeeaaannn!!!"

     I chuckled at her excitement before setting her down again as I summoned a broom and she took out her feather duster, nifty immediately bolted to my dressers and started dusting them off as I sweeped up some dust, starting to make a pile of dust to toss out. I sweeped gently and in a pattern, making a small beat as I heard Nifty snickering and could just hear the smile on her face. "You havin fun over there Nifty?" ... "pppaaaiiinnnn.. ehehehehheheh" I paused and looked over to see Nifty messing a lamp on desk, mostly just turning it on in her eyes and then turning it off then back on. "AH! NIFTY NO! DONT DO THAT!" I rushed over and snatched the demon away from the lamp, her immediately whining as her eye was even more red than normal. She kept whining until I set her on the bed and looked at her eye closely. "Eheheheheh.." nifty faintly giggled as I sighed and patted her head "you little sicko."

     ... she then latched herself onto my chest "uh- Nif-" I then heard a very loud snore come from this small demon body as she had already started drooling, I grumbled and sat on the bed before laying down, letting the demon sleep on top of me as I gently pecked her forehead, leaving her with a small smile on her lips.

(832 words)