New Boss (Sir Pentious x Fem Reader)

(Y/n's Pov)

I grumbled as I walked through the hotel to the bar, Husk taking one look at me before sliding me a shot as the 5 little eggs following me swarmed at my feet and tried to get my attention. "What's that?" "I think boss had one of those a while ago" "whys it shiny?" I groaned and chugged the shot before sliding it back to Husk to refill. "Gosh- please... shush.." "what was that, boss lady?" "Can you tell us again?" "What'd you say?" I grumbled again as husk slid the glass back "see you've got some friends." "Very funny Husk..." husk just chuckled as the egg bois rambled to themselves and asked if they should beat up husk for me which I quickly declined. "So, how'd these 5 get stuck with ya?" "Pentious dropped them into my room this morning and I haven't seen him since." "So he stuck ya with babysitting duty?" "Pretty much." Husk chuckled to himself as he slid me the whole bottle "you'll need this then." I gave a small nod and drank a few sips from the bottle as I stand and start walking away again, the egg bois are back on my heels and following after me. "Can't you guys go and bother your boss? Wherever he is?" "Oh gee ma'am! We can't!" "Whys that?" "He told us to watch you! And keep you safe while he works!"

     .....that's why they haven't left you alone, that damned snake was making them follow you! "Oh. OH. Hey boys, why don't we go and pay your boss a visit?" I spoke kindly and softly to the boys, knowing they aren't the issue. "Yes!" "Yeah! Boss would love it!" "He loves surprises!" The eggs cheered as I smiled at them and chugged a bit more of the bottle. Starting to make my way to Pentious's room of the hotel, or well, it was really just his ship attached to the side of the hotel. I walked up the metal doors of his ship and knocked on it loudly "OI PENTIOUS! WE NEED TO CHAT!" I heard a loud band and then a panicked hiss. The doors slid open after a bit and Pentious leaned against the metal doorway "h-hey! Y/n! Wassssssup?" Pentious nervously grinned, his yellow fangs catching the light faintly as he had his goggles on, his suit was slightly undone and his hat was no where to be found. "Heh. Heh.... Why are making these boys follow me?" I immediately questioned the snake as I pointed at the egg bois who were happily watching the scene play out.

     "O-oh! I um!" Pentious looked around nervously as he tried to come up with an excuse, the tip of his tail curling up as a nervous tic of his. "Tell the truth Pentious." I huffed out as he looked at me then threw himself onto him suddenly whilst loudly "IM SSSSORRY! I WAS BUSY AND NEEDED TO MAKE SSSURE YOU SSTAYED SSSSAAAFFEEE!" Pentious hissed out and rolled around dramatically in my arms as I struggled to hold him up before dropping him and looking down at him, his hood flared up in panic. "I... ugh... you're lucky you're cute. But I want my alone time." Pentious blushed but quickly nodded "y-yessss cmon on egg bois! Y/n needs a break from you." The eggs all whined and complained but all said their goodbyes to me as they walked into the ship and I helped Pentious back to standing. Pentious seemed nervous as I tried to let go of his hand and walk off but he dragged me back and kissed my cheek. His fangs just barely scratching my cheek as he pulled away. "I WILL SSSEE YOU LATER MISSSS Y/N!" Pentious screeched out and slithered into his ship as his eggs cheer and clap for him...

Gosh he's adorable~

(WE LOVE PENTIOUS RAAAHHH 657 words)